• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmbstyle

Sep 22, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    I'm putting in a form 1 on my WBP Mini Jack to SBR it and am looking for a good AK gunsmith that can cut the holes for an underfolding stock. It already has an underfolder trunnion in it.

Thanks

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I'm putting in a form 1 on my WBP Mini Jack to SBR it and am looking for a good AK gunsmith that can cut the holes for an underfolding stock. It already has an underfolder trunnion in it.

Thanks

Not close to you I'm guessing, but one of the lead gunsmiths at Zenith Firearms "D.E." is an AK enthusiast and he's very good. He's done some AK work for me (mostly to repair things other "gunsmiths" have messed up).

https://zenithfirearms.com/

Last edited:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Fourth for Duffy's. John built my AK from a receiver and a Russian parts kit. It looks great.

2ndatrades

Aug 20, 2020
    Howard County
    Have you gone through with the form 1 + underfolding stock? If so what was the OAL of the firearm with the stock added, and did you have to pin/weld a muzzle device on the firearm to meet the 29in mark? The reason I’m asking is I just bought a mini jack and was planning on doing the exact same thing with the underfolder kit from apex gun parts. Ideally I won’t have to pin/weld a muzzle device but it is going to be super close to that length requirement.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    John at Duffy's has done a bunch of custom work me and it has always been excellent.

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    Nothing is more fulfilling than doing your own build. From crushing rivets to learning the tiny little tricks of the trade that make completion smoother, then firing the first working shot. Conversion to a underfolder from a pistol, with the underfolder trunnion already installed is a very easy process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom