• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    I'm an honorably discharged veteran. Back in 2019 I was able to pick up a G48 using Glock's "Salute to Vetrans" program. I was checking to see if they are running the program this summer. It looks like they have added honorably discharged veterans to the normal blue label program. Can anyone confirm? Is this old news?

https://us.glock.com/en/buy/blue-label-program

The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:

The following are eligible for purchases at Local Blue Label Dealers but are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc. If any department does not issue a picture ID, a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor, can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.

Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License. Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.

Mark K

Sep 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Being military retired, I don't know if Glock has always extended the Blue Label program to all honorably-discharged veterans. But they apparently do now.

Inclusion of military customers wasn't a temporary program -- it's always been a part of Blue Label.

Kicker is, it has to be through a local participating dealer. Glock has a list of those dealers on their web site. Always good to call the dealer to verify...

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    I am in the market for one and from what I read as I scrolled further down the program includes all who served honorably now.
    Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License.

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Being military retired, I don't know if Glock has always extended the Blue Label program to all honorably-discharged veterans. But they apparently do now.

Inclusion of military customers wasn't a temporary program -- it's always been a part of Blue Label.

Kicker is, it has to be through a local participating dealer. Glock has a list of those dealers on their web site. Always good to call the dealer to verify...
    You CAN order directly from glock, blue label, and have it shipped to your FFL of choice. Takes longer though.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Anyone know if the Blue Label price is required to be the same or do they give authorized dealers price flexibility?
    Dealer Prices may vary and are not set by GLOCK. Most pricing will be $75. - $100 off the retail price depending on the model and sight configuration

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl