• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    Does anyone know of an evening Carry Permit Renewal class for DC and MD? Everything that I have found is on weekdays and it's expensive to take a day off work. I may be able to do a Friday or Saturday, but prefer evenings. I'm in Montgomery County but will travel a reasonable distance as needed.

This is in untapped market and opportunity for instructors in the greater Washington DC area.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    I've only seen them during the day. Freestate usually does the renewal on a Sunday from 6A-2P, that's a hike from MoCo.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    I've only seen them during the day. Freestate usually does the renewal on a Sunday from 6A-2P, that's a hike from MoCo.

I may be able to do this, if nothing else is available. That's an early start time!

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I may be able to do this, if nothing else is available. That's an early start time!

I did my initial course there earlier this year, it was well presented. The early morning timing is due to the range and shop being closed during the qualification portion to the public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom