If there is an interest in once fired brass for reloading.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    Mods is you feel the need to remove ect..
    The primary purpose of this posting is to see if there is an interest in once fired reloadable brass that has been picked up at an indoor range. I will happily sell it in the marketplace. This is a very small venture for me and more along the line of me just staying busy since I am pretty much retired and that being from the military. What I do is buy a bucket of once fired brass that weighs ~75-85 lbs, sort it by caliber, wet tumble and after that walnut media tumble. Most of the once fired brass is pistol brass. 9mm being the most prevalent and then 40 cal. There is a healthy dose of 45 ACP and 38 Special.
    I know that the water cooler is not the market place but if you are interested the price to you will be discounted for sure. This includes shipping in a small, medium and large flat rate box.
    In the order of volume I have plenty of 9mm Luger, 40 Smith and Wesson, 38 Special, 45ACP, 357 Sig, 357 Mag and a smattering of off calibers.
    You can find my listing on gunbroker if you are curious enough.
    So if I sell online at .05 apiece I will likely sell it to you for .04 ea
    I try to push this out in increments of a thousand a batch, however I can even simple send out to you a small flat rate box even if it will not fit a thousand.I can always work out the details.

If you have read this far I am offering to give one Small Flat Rate Box Chock full of brass of your choosing free of charge including shipping. Just say I am in. What I will do is pick from a hat whatever number as indicated by your post and announce a winner within two weeks from now on the 25th of Oct.

I will also trade brass so ask for my personal use prolly through the brass trading thread..
    Again If I see an interest I will begin posting this brass onto the marketplace for sure.

Last edited:

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    I stand corrected as I am sure that some make it to the floor and gets swept up. Reloaders who use the range tend to pick up their own so the majority of the brass is once fired.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    I am located close to Colonial Heights, Virginia where the indoor range is located.
    I'm in and as a customer. Where are you located?
    The range that I frequent is called "The Smoking Gun"
    The sad thing is that there are not as many shooting ranges as I had hoped for when I moved down here in 2010. This is the only one around this locale.

FWIW. I do get my hands on a few bits of odd ball casings.

Last edited:
    I am located close to Colonial Heights where the indoor range is located.

The range that I frequent is called "The Smoking Gun"
    The sad thing is that there are not as many shooting ranges as I had hoped for when I moved down here in 2010. This is the only one around this locale.

FWIW. I do get my hands on a few bits of odd ball casings.

I have never heard of Colonial Heights. What is the closest town?

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    Like I said this is a small time operation and if it gets somewhat off of the ground I will contract the indoor range owner for his brass.

Attachments

• IMG_3638.JPG
      IMG_3638.JPG
      51.8 KB · Views: 1,045

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Mods is you feel the need to remove ect..
    The primary purpose of this posting is to see if there is an interest in once fired reloadable brass that has been picked up at an indoor range. I will happily sell it in the marketplace. This is a very small venture for me and more along the line of me just staying busy since I am pretty much retired and that being from the military. What I do is buy a bucket of once fired brass that weighs ~75-85 lbs, sort it by caliber, wet tumble and after that walnut media tumble. Most of the once fired brass is pistol brass. 9mm being the most prevalent and then 40 cal. There is a healthy dose of 45 ACP and 38 Special.
    I know that the water cooler is not the market place but if you are interested the price to you will be discounted for sure. This includes shipping in a small, medium and large flat rate box.
    In the order of volume I have plenty of 9mm Luger, 40 Smith and Wesson, 38 Special, 357 Sig, 357 Mag,
    You can find my listing on gunbroker if you are curious enough.
    So if I sell online at .005 apiece I will likely sell it to you for .004 ea
    I try to push this out in increments of a thousand a batch, however I can even simple send out to you a small flat rate box even if it will not fit a thousand.I can always work out the details.

If you have read this far I am offering to give one Small Flat Rate Box Chock full of brass of your choosing free of charge including shipping. Just say I am in. What I will do is pick from a hat whatever number as indicated by your post and announce a winner within two weeks from now on the 25th of Oct.

I will also trade brass so ask for my personal use prolly through the brass trading thread..
    Again If I see an interest I will begin posting this brass onto the marketplace for sure.

OP, as written above, you're selling brass for 1/2 a cent apiece? Is that correct?

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Good morning, I am in and welcome back to the crowd. I do hope all is better in VA then here in Md but it seems to might actually be getting worse.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    As an example I counted I found that 550 cases of 9mm fits the Small Flat Rate Box.

Any caliber of range brass to the winner when the # is drawn.

Attachments

• IMG_3642.JPG
      IMG_3642.JPG
      72.3 KB · Views: 346

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Once you figure out how many of a specific caliber fits into the flat rate boxes, that will be your cheapest route.

Not in, but good luck on your venture

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    Why do you think I joined the Army in the first place? Lol..
    I always sucked at math.
    OP, as written above, you're selling brass for 1/2 a cent apiece? Is that correct?
    4 cents each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom