• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I think MD democrats will see this bill, as good common sense gun safety. I mean, if you aren't a bad guy, with bad intentions, why would you oppose it? What do you have to hide? It's for the children, think of the children. If you don't agree, you want dead children, and have blood on your hands.

I think the whole bill is a bit too much to try to shove down our throats, but being MD, they'll try to enact it piece by piece. I figured we still had a few years of mild freedom left, but the left controlling the senate, house and POTUS, I think they are power hungry and set on vengeance. As crazy as bill HR127 is, I think we'll see many more of these in the next 4 years. Similar, or multiple pieces of her bill, hoping some of it get thru. They'll claim it's not an infringement on your 2A, as long as a government psychologist, your spouse, former spouse and coworkers feel it is acceptable for you to have that right. But, it's not an infringement, lol. Neither is the poll tax, I mean safety fee of $800, that of course will only go towards gun safety programs. Think of bill HR127 as a movie trailer. The wildest, craziest parts of this show that they'll eventually show us. Again, this is all about control, NOT safety by any measure.

History has demonstrated that those whom th powers-that-be are colluded with will have no problems retaining their firearms. Good Nazis and those with solid political positioning were not required to turn in their guns, or were granted exceptions from the general registration and/or relinquishing to the govt.

Good Democrats will NOT be deprived of their guns; they will need them to protect thmselves from the Politically Disfavored.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    In the near end, the US wont "Split up",, but I believe you will have "full states" that fully participate in the Socialized America,, and you will have states that, while still part of the USA,, do not enforce the leftist federal laws.

We NEVER thought we would ever be anywhere but in MD,, we built our lives here. But lately have talked about alternatives. This is not taken lightly,, we have 35 years invested in building our homestead,, and too old to move and re-create what we have.
    Never was one to run,, but it may be time to retreat, and regroup with folks who still believe in America

History has demonstrated that those whom th powers-that-be are colluded with will have no problems retaining their firearms. Good Nazis and those with solid political positioning were not required to turn in their guns, or were granted exceptions from the general registration and/or relinquishing to the govt.

Good Democrats will NOT be deprived of their guns; they will need them to protect thmselves from the Politically Disfavored.

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    How TF did this woman get elected? In Texas, no less. Also, how did she establish such a rapport with Pakistan that she was awarded their highest civilian honor? And how. is that not treason?

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    How TF did this woman get elected? In Texas, no less.

She probably represents the thoughts of a majority of her voting constituents. I wonder if there's somebody collecting stats on average IQ for residents of each House district across the US?

There are 535 voting members of Congress. That means there are 26 Representatives and Senators who fall in the bottom 5% of intellectual capacity in that body. Now we just need to positively identify the other 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom