Davidson Defence: Anyone Have Experience With their AR Products?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    I'm looking for stripped uppers. Any thoughts on these guys? I don't remember ever hearing of them.

https://davidsondefense.com/Stripped-Uppers_c_224.html

Yep...never heard of them before but their Better Business profile sucks and I quickly read a review regarding the company from someone associated with the "Montanna Militia" that resembles the writing of a 7th grader. I had to stop reading...just couldn't take it. Don't reckon that should reflect on the company though---

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Yep...never heard of them before but their Better Business profile sucks and I quickly read a review regarding the company from someone associated with the "Montanna Militia" that resembles the writing of a 7th grader. I had to stop reading...just couldn't take it. Don't reckon that should reflect on the company though---
    Thank you sir. :thumbsup:
    I was suspicious. Everything seems to be "In Stock". These days, that doesn't bode well...

MossPumper

MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2020
    VA (Western)
    I have a 300 blackout pistol upper that I purchased from them. They are good to deal with.
    i have bought a few lower upgraded parts for rifles and had no issues. The communication is poor
    but you can call them and they will answer the phone.

chujohn

Dec 2, 2019
    Northern Virginia
    I was tempted to buy an upper from them a few years ago, their prices were really good at that time and saw a lot bad reviews. I just did a quick search and found information from 2019 about them from a well known AR forum, and the following words were common; shady, lying ,POS junk peddlers with shit CS. I can't remember this site's policy about referencing or direct linking. I also saw the BBB reviews that were mentioned before.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Thanks guys. I found an upper here from a member.

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is. :thumbsup:

ETA: Out of 4 pages of searching, they and one other questionable site had lowers in stock. That spoke volumes to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom