• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I know this is a longshot, but I have a CMMG .22lr upper inbound and I'm gonna need some mags to feed it. Anybody know firsthand of any place across the DMZ that stocks their 25 round AR mags? Sorry for the gigundo pic. Appreciate it.

Attachments

• mag-118-001_a.jpg
      mag-118-001_a.jpg
      28.3 KB · Views: 347

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I bought mine at Cabela's in Christiana Delaware.

This is where I got mine but like 6+ years ago. Funny thing was I had done ship to store, but when I got there, I saw plenty on the rack anyways. At least doing ship to store, I knew it was not a wasted trip. I had trouble getting ANYONE on the phone to answer my question at the time during an ammo scare. I think it was the ammo scare before the last 2 ammo scares

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    This is where I got mine but like 6+ years ago. Funny thing was I had done ship to store, but when I got there, I saw plenty on the rack anyways. At least doing ship to store, I knew it was not a wasted trip. I had trouble getting ANYONE on the phone to answer my question at the time during an ammo scare. I think it was the ammo scare before the last 2 ammo scares

Freeking sad!

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    I got mine from Black Dog Machine online. Had choice of nylon or stainless steel feed lips. I also got some 10 round mags for bench shooting. They've been solid performers.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I bought mine at Cabela's in Christiana Delaware.

Won’t be able to much longer it seems. The DE magazine limit bill passed their house with amendments and is going back to Senate which I’m sure they will pass again. Limits magazines to 17, For sale, possession, no grand father clause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Won’t be able to much longer it seems. The DE magazine limit bill passed their house with amendments and is going back to Senate which I’m sure they will pass again. Limits magazines to 17, For sale, possession, no grand father clause.

What do these fools do, throw a velcro dart while blindfolded to get a number?

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    No one needs 18 rounds to kill a dee-ah!

(unless they see one wearing kevlar...)

I think that was very close to one of the quotes from the elected officials with 6 minutes of firearm experience. Another said something similar to, I loaded 20 and round magazines in my issued rifle for the military, citizens don’t need more than 17 for self defense. He must have loaded 30 rounds only for assaults and switched to 17 while on patrol.

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    Why wouldn’t you have the long ten round version delivered to your house, go just out of state, remove the internal pin to make them 25s, and bring them home? Seems like a lot less hassle and is perfectly legal.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    It is SB6 if anyone reading wants to look it up. One of the two reasons it didn’t pass the house was for an amendment to increase penalties for possession, etc. CCW holders can posses larger though which makes no sense since they have CCW for defense??!! Idiots.

Sorry for hijacking. Just makes me angry

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Why wouldn’t you have the long ten round version delivered to your house, go just out of state, remove the internal pin to make them 25s, and bring them home? Seems like a lot less hassle and is perfectly legal.

Spring is the same?

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    Spring is the same?

Yep - mine have been very reliable with the existing spring. I use the shorter 10 round mags more often but these work.

And, unlike the S&W 15-22 mags, you aren’t breaking a weld or having to glue them back together. A few screws and a pair of needle nose pliers (out of state) and you are good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom