• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    Howdy All,

My question is related to moving from a MD address to a new one. Should I expect any uncomfortable calls from law enforcement about my legally owned property?

I know folks that have moved into the state from other freer states are told to register certain items.

I am not interested in less than useful advice like “move to Pennsylvania” or similar. I’m very well aware of the benefits and for reasons that are relevant to my life and my family I am stuck here…for now.

Thank you

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Howdy All,

My question is related to moving from a MD address to a new one. Should I expect any uncomfortable calls from law enforcement about my legally owned property?

I know folks that have moved into the state from other freer states are told to register certain items.

I am not interested in less than useful advice like “move to Pennsylvania” or similar. I’m very well aware of the benefits and for reasons that are relevant to my life and my family I am stuck here…for now.

Thank you

Told by whom??? However, to answer your question, no MSP or other MD law enforcement will cal or visit unless you have been a bad boy.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Over the years, I have bought firearms in MD from at least 4 different addresses.

I have never heard from MSP about this.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    If they do call you , you have been a bad man.
    No they are not going to call you they don't care.

ATF might have some words if you have any licenses or tax stamps and don’t file the necessary forms to update your address with them. But state police don’t care. Why would they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom