• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Passing this deal along for anyone looking for a decent scope at $150 off the usual price, Vortex SE 1-6 and mount combo. Shipping is about $5, coupon code "strike"

https://www.focuscamera.com/vortex-strike-eagle-1-6x24-riflescope-cantilever-mount-for-30mm-riflescope-tubes-with-2-in-offset.html?irclickid=XQEVChxYPxyIT%3AMw-8w92znqUkBVSWWpuSQ7SE0&utm_source=1450150&utm_medium=Impact&utm_campaign=Online%20Tracking%20Link&irgwc=1

Also would be cool to have a "deal alert" subforum here, have gotten a ton of deals from the reddit subforum, this one included

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Midways usual price is 299,, so while this is still a deal, it's $50 off the usual price

This one is $50 off and includes a 30mm Vortex cantilever mount. Cabelas usually has a good price on that with a lesser mount for $330

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    Just placed an order for the pst 1-6 few days ago. This is a great deal I wish I saw a week ago.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    It's not "too good"

That was a pretty typical sale price pre-covid (250-299 with a free mount and free shipping). Thats pretty close to what i paid for mine.

Prices are back to 2019, except ammo.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    Prices are NEVER going back to "pre covid" until after "Civil war 2.0"
    Way to many people have been sucked into "free $hit",, $20/hr min wage,, "Universal basic income", "unlimited unemployment", etc.

Add to that the fact that less than 50% of adult Americans will have to be taxed heavily to pay for everyone else's free stuff

It's not "too good"

That was a pretty typical sale price pre-covid (250-299 with a free mount and free shipping). Thats pretty close to what i paid for mine.

Prices are back to 2019, except ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom