• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedluvn

Dec 23, 2019
    Baltimore County
    I have a Walther P22 that I’ve had a for a couple of years. It has less that a 500 rounds or so. I stopped shooting it because one day at the range the safety lever came apart on one side. I emailed the company’s customer service requesting the parts. This was during the pandemic, April/May of 2020. A few months after the initial email I followed-up and was able to get a response. The rep asked what parts I needed. I informed them, I provided my address and was told it would be shipped out shortly.
    Fast forwarded a few weeks ago. I called Walther’s customer service inquiring about the parts. I explained what parts I needed, again, and the customer service rep said I would receive the parts in 3 to 5 business days. This is my first Walther and probably my last with this kind customer service. Has anyone had similar experience with this company?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We've never had any issues. Maybe the retailer where you purchased it can help.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I'm betting this is pandemic related.
    I called them re rear sight replacement for PPS M2 and had the new front and rear set in days.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Depends on how it was shipped. I’ve had late mail by weeks, lost checks for a couple bills, other people’s mail, USPS SUCKS. When you them, you’ll possibly get two. Think FEDEX is having trouble too.

Speedluvn

Dec 23, 2019
    Baltimore County
    I'm betting this is pandemic related.
    I called them re rear sight replacement for PPS M2 and had the new front and rear set in days.

I believe I’ve allowed for any Covid related delays. Can you provide the number you used? This firearm was purchased for daughter and eventually for my kids to be introduced into this sport.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I believe I’ve allowed for any Covid related delays. Can you provide the number you used? This firearm was purchased for daughter and eventually for my kids to be introduced into this sport.

I'll take a look. Probably won't find it. It was a few years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom