• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    FBI: More People Killed with Fists, Feet, Than Rifles

The FBI released its Uniform Crime Report (UCR) Monday showing that more people were killed in 2020 with fists and feet than were killed with rifles of all kinds.

The UCR shows that 454 people were killed with rifles in 2020 while 657 were killed with “personnel weapons,” which are defined as “hands, fists, feet, etc.”

The UCR figures show a similar situation was occurred in 2019, when 375 people were killed with rifles but 639 were killed with “hands, fists, feet, etc.”

In 2018 the number of people killed with “hands, fists, feet, etc.,” was more than twice the number killed with rifles of all kinds.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Well known FACT. Facts don't matter in an emotional argument.

Precisely. Much like the current outrage over border patrol officers WHIPPING Haitian immigrants. Even now that the El Paso newspaper has completely retracted those claims, the photographer denounced those claims AND a video of the incident proves that it never happened... the White House and the race mongering Left are still beating the drums against the border patrol agents.

Facts have rarely mattered to the Left in the past. Even more scary is the recent trend of "your truth"... letting people speak "their truth". Not THE truth... buy YOUR truth. YOUR truth doesn't need to be true, it just needs to be what you feel. They are redefining terms and we are letting it happen. Its shameful.

I believe we are watching the fall of Rome...

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yep all the hype on "gun" violence completely obfuscates the root cause - bad people. put and keep the bad folks in jail and voila, crime is reduced.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Precisely. Much like the current outrage over border patrol officers WHIPPING Haitian immigrants. Even now that the El Paso newspaper has completely retracted those claims, the photographer denounced those claims AND a video of the incident proves that it never happened... the White House and the race mongering Left are still beating the drums against the border patrol agents.

Facts have rarely mattered to the Left in the past. Even more scary is the recent trend of "your truth"... letting people speak "their truth". Not THE truth... buy YOUR truth. YOUR truth doesn't need to be true, it just needs to be what you feel. They are redefining terms and we are letting it happen. Its shameful.

Spot on, unfortunately. The ol' US of A had a good run.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    but but

yep all the hype on "gun" violence completely obfuscates the root cause - bad people. put and keep the bad folks in jail and voila, crime is reduced.

but what about all the job losses by trial attorneys and judges if the criminals are actually put in jail so there is no recidivism?

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi

The Communist infiltration of the Colleges was completed 30 years before I was born. The media - harder to say, but I remember complaints about liberal bias when I was younger, and now it's just fabrication. The Wall Street Journal mentioned an attempt at putting in a Federal Stimulus for 'Journalists" to ensure we have State Media.

The goal was always to divide the nation against itself to make it weak. To make the individuals as uncapable as possible. To erase any semblance of a shared history. To remove truth and fact from existence. My generation was weaker than my older siblings'. Their generation was weaker than my parents. You'd have to go back to my grand parents to find a generation that was on-par with their elders. This isn't an aging person complaining about 'kids these days' - it's an American complaining that we allow emotion to overrule facts. If someone says "that offends me" it is intended to stop the conversation.

Now "Traditional Masculinity" has been deemed "Harmful" by The American Psychological Association - look it up, all over the news. The Soviets planted seeds deeply to destroy this nation, this society. Those plants didn't really fruit until after the Soviets fell, but the Chinese are certainly going to be pleased with the gelded horse that the US is becoming.

What's the old saying? The old man from the fallen communist country says that they were fed propaganda but knew it was all a lie. In the west we are fed propaganda and can't tell.

I do enjoy the schadenfreude that the left is trying to destroy the police force but they want to ensure an all-powerful government to keep our individuality and freedom in check. As one of my more hardline (read that as damn near crazy) friends says - if there are no police, all crimes become capital offenses.

You can now shoplift with impunity in some parts of this nation - but if the left had their way they'd take all of your guns and leave you defenseless against the masses. The last laws that will be enforced will be gun laws and crimes against the left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom