• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkhorsemwms

Apr 23, 2011
    Columbia, Maryland
    As the title suggests, just picked up a CZ SP-01 Shadow Target from The Gun Rack in Burtonsville. The trigger is sweet. 3lb single action pull and 7lb double action. I'm sure this gun is far more accurate than I am. Heading to the range today to put it through its paces. Here are some pics:

Will post a range report after. On a side note, purchasing a firearm from Al at the Gun Rack was a pleasure. I've purchased several firearms from his shop and have never been disappointed with the service. Try to get in and out and it never fails........ Browsing and chatting at length is encouraged. Thanks Al and staff, it's always a pleasure.:party29:

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    As the title suggests, just picked up a CZ SP-01 Shadow Target from The Gun Rack in Burtonsville. The trigger is sweet. 3lb single action pull and 7lb double action. I'm sure this gun is far more accurate than I am. Heading to the range today to put it through its paces. Here are some pics:

Will post a range report after. On a side note, purchasing a firearm from Al at the Gun Rack was a pleasure. I've purchased several firearms from his shop and have never been disappointed with the service. Try to get in and out and it never fails........ Browsing and chatting at length is encouraged. Thanks Al and staff, it's always a pleasure.:party29:

Awesome! :party29: Bought mine back in early May, I love it! Going to get a CTS Longslide SA next year.

DSCF0518.jpg

Darkhorsemwms

Apr 23, 2011
    Columbia, Maryland
    Range Report

First day out. Definitely improved my accuracy. I'm use to the Beretta 92 platform and I like to believe that I am pretty competent with these pistols. The CZ's trigger is like butter. Interestingly enough, I scored a bulls eye with my first shot at center mass. Anyway, I put 200 rounds of WWB down range from 30 feet. No problems what-so-ever with reliability. The following pictures document my day at the range. Not too bad for these old eyes. I hope to continue to improve as I become better acquainted with this firearm.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I'm interested in one of these guns. I'd want to try it out before shelling out the 1K+ for it though. Do any of you frequent FreeState that would be willing to let me try it out? I'll throw in a box of 9mm for your trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom