• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Rumor has it they only print them on Thursdays, and that seems to fit because most people I've talked to get them late in the week if they live near Baltimore and early in the week if they live far away from Baltimore. I have not confirmed that with MSP.

09jackpot

Oct 18, 2016
    Rumor has it they only print them on Thursdays, and that seems to fit because most people I've talked to get them late in the week if they live near Baltimore and early in the week if they live far away from Baltimore. I have not confirmed that with MSP.

Thanks guys.
    Get your votes in. Hopefully in 4 years we will be voting for Ted Nugent.:cool:

gooder

Aug 26, 2011
    Just wanted to add that the form letter noted earlier in this thread isn't necessary, though if it makes you feel better go ahead and submit.

Background: My app was being delayed due to the supposed non-receipt of the TX Hunter Cert. I spoke to the trooper and resent original docs (i.e. form letter and TX Hunter Cert). He only saw the form letter and didn't scroll to the second page. Once he saw it I was good to go and mentioned that the form letter isn't necessary. He just needed to see the Texas Hunter Temp Cert ID card.

jtkendall

Jul 13, 2018
    Maryland
    Anyone done the Texas hunter safety course recently and used it for an HQL exemption? Curious if it’s still accepted as a valid form of exemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom