• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Mechanicsville Area near the elementary school. Sometime last night between dark and 9pm we had one vehicle ransacked. Found it today when going to the store. It should go without saying, double check and make sure your stuff is locked up.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Mechanicsville Elementary School.

Deputy came out and took a statement, neighbors came out and we put a timeline together. Thinking it was Friday night now and not last night. Other people up the street also reported some stuff earlier in the week.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Someone or someones looking for cash or stuff to pawn. No political signs at all in the 'hood, seen a few showing up on old village though.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    We've been here in Cecil County for 23 years. In that time, neighbors have had stuff stolen from their UNLOCKED vehicle twice.Nothing in the past several years and there are Trump signs everywhere. Crack/Meth-heads are suspected both times. The vast majority of families in our 34 home community are armed, some, Heavily Armed. This fact and the availability of Backhoes in the neighborhood......well, you get the idea.:innocent0

bratgirllcp

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2013
    Grasonville MD
    blows my mind to see stories of unlocked vehicles etc that get items stolen Ive locked up for sooo many years its just something we do without out thinking of it. LOCK UP PEOPLE

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    blows my mind to see stories of unlocked vehicles etc that get items stolen Ive locked up for sooo many years its just something we do without out thinking of it. LOCK UP PEOPLE
    Unlocked AND most of them were sitting outside in front of large two car garages!:shrug:

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Unlocked AND most of them were sitting outside in front of large two car garages!:shrug:

*****I know a lot of people with two car garages that are not used for parking their cars. The garage is just full of junk and the cars just sit outside. My parents had neighbors like that who just stored all the junk they couldn't fit in the house anymore in the garage: old clothes from 50 lbs ago, broken appliances, books, old computer monitors, beds, etc... Some people just can't throw stuff away or get rid of it. Their kids or someone ends up having to just haul it all off once they are gone.

I get sentimental value stuff, but old broken dot matrix printers from the early 90's?, or old mildewed up phone books and newspapers? Hoarders I guess..

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    I have a two car garage, its full of construction materials/tools/machinery/ammo :D And even if there was nothing in there for scale size my Dodge Shadow (little car, smallest one in the driveway) just barely fits through the door with about 6" to spare. Totally useless as a car storage garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom