• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fogman

5 or 6-yr old, lol? I have to hide stickers from mine.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    12-yr old. He's been after my glock and 1911 Maryland stickers ever since I got them. He wanted my glock lanyard but was satisfied with the NRA lanyard a schoolmate gave him for his student ID.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Got my sticker yesterday!

Great job texkev. :party29:

I encourage everyone to donate to MDS. The 4 years for $35 should give you 600 PM storage capacity.

https://www.mdshooters.com/payments.php

Ditto sent in my 4 year "Thank You".
    MDS has given me years of enjoyment and has been a value beyond measure on so many things not just Firearms, BTW has anyone heard from "Don" a Big Thank You go out to him for starting this thing and all the Admins for keep the gears greased.:thumbsup:.

Last edited:

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_144134_hdr.jpg
      IMG_20181117_144134_hdr.jpg
      83.2 KB · Views: 296

CombatAK

Hooligan #12
    Sep 1, 2015
    Cresaptown
    Enablers

Hey Folks, got a test run of some 3 inch round vinyl stickers. They turned out nice.

They are free, up to 2 per person assuming after folks ask I have enough, worst case you get 1.

PM me your address and if you want 1 or 2 (I do not store these addresses, I will simply fill out an envelope by hand and then delete the PM with the address). After a few days, I will see how far this 100 goes and send them out.

Thanks folks :)

As some of you know, some Hooligans find free range brass and then go out and buy the gun that it fits. I have even been guilty of this. This time, I am thinking that the stakes were a little bigger! Since Texkev was kind enough to send me free stickers, they were far too nice to put on my old Jeep. So.......................I bought a truck to put them on!

It was easier to put the sticker on if I just flipped the truck on its side. :lol2:

Attachments

• IMG_0360.jpg
      IMG_0360.jpg
      55.8 KB · Views: 244
    • IMG_0361.jpg
      IMG_0361.jpg
      108.7 KB · Views: 236

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    As some of you know, some Hooligans find free range brass and then go out and buy the gun that it fits. I have even been guilty of this. This time, I am thinking that the stakes were a little bigger! Since Texkev was kind enough to send me free stickers, they were far too nice to put on my old Jeep. So.......................I bought a truck to put them on!

It was easier to put the sticker on if I just flipped the truck on its side. 2:

That's pretty funny. But nice truck, and congrats on the acquisition.

Rotated your pictures below ...

cbc8f743de8cdec701cc1d306c4b0582.jpg
    faf8e049a2e62a988aba194737c0697e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland

It was easier to put the sticker on if I just flipped the truck on its side. :lol2:

I'm staying away from you hooli's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom