• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Someone's having loads of fun today, & they didn't invite me! More than 2 or 3 guys shooting rifles, some doing serious mag dumps. Lucky bastards.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Hope they have a HUGE stockpile. Might not be able to replace it anytime soon.

I currently have plenty to last me for awhile, but I definitely won’t be making expensive noise at current ammo prices.

You can bet any practice will have a purpose and specific round count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    Someone's having loads of fun today, & they didn't invite me! More than 2 or 3 guys shooting rifles, some doing serious mag dumps. Lucky bastards.

Are you in Baltimore County, near a golf course? I'm hearing auto fire from the farm nearby. Not unusual to hear but more than usual.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Nothing here in northern Baltimore county today, but have heard sporadic folks shooting from all directions here and there over the past 2 week. A lot more then normal!

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    They were having a blast (pun intended) on the farm behind me yesterday. They shoot there frequently but yesterday was different. Lots of full-auto stuff, mag dumps and more larger stuff than normal. I will admit some jealousy but I wouldn’t have been wasting that much ammo these days. Good on them if they are that well stocked.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Had not really noticed but, it seems I'm not hearing as many gunshots as usual. I know the AGC is closed but, I normally hear the police range and it seems pretty quiet. My neighbors are shooting some on their private ranges but, not a lot.

S.M.I.B

May 21, 2013
    Calvert County
    I was having some fun here in Calvert County for the past 2 hours, but we were just shooting 22. Have my Ruger Precision dialed in now that I found a round it likes. Very picky.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    Always a good bit of shooting in our neighborhood. Small community of 35 homes. Most of us shoot on our property, helps keep the crime rate down. Several of us have holes dug just in case.:innocent0

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    I was having some fun here in Calvert County for the past 2 hours, but we were just shooting 22. Have my Ruger Precision dialed in now that I found a round it likes. Very picky.

So it was you making all that racket down towards Lusby? :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom