• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Thanks to Jmiller320 for pointing this one out... I haven't checked this promoter's site in a while and missed it.

PA Farm Show Complex
    2300 North Cameron Street
    Harrisburg, PA 17110

800 tables

Hours
    Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    Sunday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Admission
    Adults: $12.00
    Children 12 and under FREE with adult

Saturday admission is good for Sunday with stamp

Free parking

Event page:

https://www.cegunshows.com/harrisburg-gun-show.html

$1 off admission coupon available on event page.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Last time I went, my wife spent more $ than I did. I found something that was worth much more than what I paid, but she took the prize. Purchased something from an antique jeweler there and got appraised for 5X what she paid.
    Before it was appraised, the jeweler (who we have known for 20 years) offered 2.5X what she paid on the spot for it.
    That she won't ever sell it and often points out she got it at a gun show is priceless to me :)

If its at the same place as usual I the space is HUGE and lots of isle room, easy parking

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Just a heads up, the show is in the very front hall (where it used to be years ago). Theres a big horse show event in the entire rear of the complex. Good news is it looks like there are alot more vendors than the last show here. If anyone needs a MD dealer I am in to the far left once you enter, set up with my buddy at GG Arms (look for his sign)

SPQM

May 21, 2014
    Let us know where it's going to be held tomorrow in the PA Farm Complex.

It seemed to be better a few years back when it was in the "Main Hall" rather than the Giant Expo Hall.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    If anyone sees a husband wife team of Antique arms dealer and Antique Jewelry let me know. Wife wants to know :)
    Last couple times she had a display case of her stuff on the end of a corner table.
    thanks

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    This show made me sad. Used to be a great show back in the day. Unless you like Chinese knock off AR parts, beanie babies and fidgets this is not the show for you. Ammo is still cost prohibitive (for me) and even guns that used to be cheap were over priced. Norinco sks for $900. Mak 90 for $2500 with thumbhole stock

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    That's a shame. I'm staying away from shows until things cool off. Just not worth it anymore.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    This show made me sad. Used to be a great show back in the day. Unless you like Chinese knock off AR parts, beanie babies and fidgets this is not the show for you. Ammo is still cost prohibitive (for me) and even guns that used to be cheap were over priced. Norinco sks for $900. Mak 90 for $2500 with thumbhole stock��

It all depends upon what you're looking for.

It looked like a great show to me. Lots of vendors, lots of products. The last HB show I went to was a ghost town, smaller than a Timonium show. This one was about 3 times bigger. I was shocked at how big it was when I walked in... I expected something like Timonium or Howard County based on my last experience.

It wasn't just junk AR parts, although there were plenty of those too. Precision Arms was there, other vendors with full tables of complete ARs, high and low range, lots of handguns, lots of PCCs for much less (100 to 200 less) than they were going for just 6-7 months ago.

I saw several Keltec sub2k's for ~ 500 (yes they should be lower, but it's an improvement), Ruger PC9s in the 600's, and a couple of Scorpions I didn't check the price on. Several vendors selling optics were there (including McKenzie optics), Mag-man was there.

I agree most of the ammo was still priced stupidly. You can do better online or even @ Bass Pro.

The last show I saw that was better than this was pre-Covid.

SPQM

May 21, 2014
    If anyone sees a husband wife team of Antique arms dealer and Antique Jewelry let me know. Wife wants to know :)
    Last couple times she had a display case of her stuff on the end of a corner table. thanks

Are you talking about Hercules (Herc) Talone and his wife? They used to be at Oaks as well, but I didn't see them there last time.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Are you talking about Hercules (Herc) Talone and his wife? They used to be at Oaks as well, but I didn't see them there last time.

Finally found the card. Beaver Creek was the name.

I am hoping to hit the big Oaks show in the spring after the MACA show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom