Don't THINK ANNAPOLIS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Thank God for big brother..

Now we just wait for the next full scale terror strike and wait for the feds to save us.

With George II out of the Whitehouse, we shouldn't have anymore 911 scale attacks.

Always wondered if George I was responsible for Pearl Harbor.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    it appears to me like someone has a database...

So, since you brought this subject up, what is your solution? I'm sure you have one. I'd love to hear it.

Or are you just stating what most of us already believe?

Its no secret that this is why they want the long gun registry. Power. Control. "F" crime prevention, they don't give a half a shit about that. They want insurrection protection. That is the end game.

Teratos, want to go fishing? On a boat? I think I got the holes patched pretty good.

Feb 28, 2013
    So, since you brought this subject up, what is your solution? I'm sure you have one. I'd love to hear it.

Its no secret that this is why they want the long gun registry. Power. Control. "F" crime prevention, they don't give a half a shit about that. They want insurrection protection. That is the end game.

And now they pretty much got it.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    And now they pretty much got it.

So what?

Study the history of true asymmetric warfare...No guns needed.. see... if you can shoot at them they can shoot at you...No good if outnumbered.

And if not outnumbered, no shooting required..

Franky all we need to do is standby and let the left burn down every city in America...

Then start over.

Feb 28, 2013
    So what?

Study the history of true asymmetric warfare...No guns needed.. see... if you can shoot at them they can shoot at you...No good if outnumbered.

And if not outnumbered, no shooting required..

Franky all we need to do is standby and let the left burn down every city in America...

Then start over.
    So the modern day Stalin can rise from the ashes and say "this shit ain't happenin' no more" as the new "purge" begins?

I'd rather it not come to that.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    So the modern day Stalin can rise from the ashes and say "this shit ain't happenin' no more" as the new "purge" begins?

I'd rather it not come to that.

If only time travel were an option , my friend.

My people knew Stalin. They knew Hilter, too. They also , sometimes, know when to duck.

In 1933... I would have fought the entire gun control bill. Most likely I would have lost...;)

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I am not sure what the OP heard, but what he thinks he heard doesn't work that way. I would guess someone ran a wanted check on a firearm serial number. They are not like a VIN so usually when you run them you get hits on 48 different stolen guns. Then you have to go through make, model and cal to see if the one you have matches one that was reported stolen.

Dispatch is not the one that would check the database of regulated guns in Maryland and the people that do would almost certainly do it by telephone.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I am not sure what the OP heard,

He heard exactly what HE wanted to hear, and he told us exactly what HE wanted us to hear.

Never does he provide a solution.

Probably also drives 40 MPH in the left lane too.

Might even play Chess with Brooklyn, 'cause neither one of them can figure out the other, and the rest of us are left here going, "WTF?"

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    This has been known for a while. Frankly as someone who works with LEOs on a daily basis they laugh at the people with "long lists" they are not the threat and they know it. They get these are law abiding citizens and collectors. Its the guy who doesn't have paperwork that's the threat.

Don't sweat it.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    This has been known for a while. Frankly as someone who works with LEOs on a daily basis they laugh at the people with "long lists" they are not the threat and they know it. They get these are law abiding citizens and collectors. Its the guy who doesn't have paperwork that's the threat.

Don't sweat it.

So ... there are lists. just kidding I know my tinfoil is thick Mr H.

My wonder is AR possession as bad being the next step, it would be logical in MD. For the last several years it seems as though the fellow that wrote "The Art of War" is running MD's firearms assault. and would he be keeping a list? just a morning thought, I think we will be fine.

Teratos, want to go fishing? On a boat? I think I got the holes patched pretty good.

There is no solution...I just posted this for informational purposes. I know some, maybe most already figured the state was keeping copies of our paperwork, but there were (maybe still are) gun owners naive enough to think they can trust MSP and the state to do the right thing. This is The People's Republic of Maryland...It's not going to go away.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Maybe my coffee hasn't kicked in yet, but I'm not sure what point that last post was trying to make. Could you clarify?

Kinda, I think JB semi-confirmed lists that LEOs may come across, therefore I said "so .. there are lists. was only joking.

Mr. H threw the tinfoil card which probably is in play to some degree so ... the tinfoil comment. There may be some tinfoil history between Mr. H and I but was all in good fun.

I'll describe the second part if you wish, related to Kolbe decision thread thoughts. Thanks for making me think! Please tell me if I am crazy, Doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom