• ...and so much more!
  • bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    Don't sweat the 'it's not Creedmoor gear' idea for anybody on the fence for Highpower shooting. One match (solid precipitation that whole weekend) I grabbed a plastic trashcan with big wheels to carry my gear and keep it somewhat dry. It worked and worked well until some folks policed up their trash and added their stuff to my bucket. Good thing my gear was mostly in smaller bags anyway. A trashbag tied to the handle offset the trash in my gear problem the rest of the day.

I view things like this along the lines of 3-club golf. A driver, an iron, and a wedge/putter. The bare minimum tools to get the job done. But the job DOES get done.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    I have a Mac Wagon with larger wheels, similar design and works well. Available with all terrain tires.....

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Smaller wheels are harder to pull over the fields in between firing lines.

thanks for the heads-up, Wall-mart canceled my order due to overwhelming purchases anyway, so no harm no foul this time around :thumbsup:

I have a Mac Wagon with larger wheels, similar design and works well. Available with all terrain tires.....

Something like this? It's got conflicting load capacities listed, I suspect the 350lb capacity is correct?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mac-Spor...ty-Wagon-w-Table-Gray/786265270?selected=true

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Yup, thanks I just picked up the red one with the tailgate at the Westminster WM. There's one left there. They also had the one with larger wheels for "rough terrain", and other basic ones without the tailgate. Will be helpful for toting around 40# bags of wood pellets, and for camping.

And off-topic, but they also (still) have a bunch of cans of Hot & Spicy SPAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom