• ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Let’s get some fishing reports going.

I’ll start
    2 weeks ago son #2 got his first Yellowfin fo the season. We both thought the other person took a picture of it and I cut it up before we realized no one did. Just got a pick of him reeling it in.

He got the first flounder on the boat same weekend (we suck at flounder fishing but are getting better and hope to improve much this season putting more time in on it)

Monday we pulled a Mahi and Bar Jack off a drifting ball about 55 miles out.

4e5a63966ccaa4dac784468f95e3e4d0.jpg

817b60b0bfa3b4a45e0ed7fda9dcc675.jpg

1f8a148afbd1bd1c5afeac79a18e1305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Boat Getting Repairs due to Fire Damage

Right now, I'm not fishing on the bay due to my boat still being in the shop due to a fire on the boat next to mine last Thanksgiving weekend. Insurance is covering the cost, the repairs are almost complete, but I am crawling up the walls. The port side hull, the radar dome, the eisenglass wrap-around, and the upholstery sustained damage

In the meantime, I will post a couple pictures from a year ago of one trip when we caught some keeper rockfish while light tackle jigging, and another trip when we caught over 100 fish using bloodworms over an oyster bar.

Attachments

• Fire IMG_5412_small.jpg
      Fire IMG_5412_small.jpg
      51.1 KB · Views: 242
    • IMG_0228_Small.jpg
      IMG_0228_Small.jpg
      111.2 KB · Views: 255
    • IMG_0282_small.jpg
      IMG_0282_small.jpg
      78.4 KB · Views: 248

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    That sucks! all that room and it has to go up right next to you. What is it witch cruisers and sail boats that they seem to have owners that don't maintain thier boats on average as well as fishing boats?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    2021 Kent Island DU catfish tourney Sept 5th

I’ll be there

Is that the one on the Chester River?
    We might do that one.
    We aren't tournament fisherman by a long stretch but we don't mind throwing some change at DU.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Is that the one on the Chester River?
    We might do that one.
    We aren't tournament fisherman by a long stretch but we don't mind throwing some change at DU.

Yup! Neither are we but the get together at the end are always fun too!

Last year we did the Roper benefit at Benedict firehouse catfish tourney. The guy in front of us had one fish that beat our best 5 combined so we just drank beers lol

Take Mike with you so i can chit on him if i catch a bigger fish. Lol if i don’t i won’t hear the end of it!

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Yup! Neither are we but the get together at the end are always fun too!

Last year we did the Roper benefit at Benedict firehouse catfish tourney. The guy in front of us had one fish that beat our best 5 combined so we just drank beers lol

Take Mike with you so i can chit on him if i catch a bigger fish. Lol if i don’t i won’t hear the end of it!

If you can't catch a bigger fish than Mike you should just jump in the river and kill yourself. He sucks worse than I do. I talked to #1 son last night and he can't fish it so I'm probably out. If I'm in though Mike will be in the boat with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom