• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    https://www.scopelist.com/HK-VP9-Optics-Ready-Slide-Kit-51001080.aspx

I have an older VP9 without the optics options and decided to go this route. These seem to be hard to come by, especially under retail (HK is out of them, but list it for $379.99, not incl shipping and taxes)

This site lists an offer feature, but I didn't want to take the chance and went ahead and paid their list price, shipping was free. I had placed an offer and they finally called to discuss after I bought one. Long story short, I got one of the last two they have in stock. If someone has been looking, here is your chance. I did find them on other sites for over retail.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    They overnighted the slide cause I just opened the UPS'd EuroOptic.com box (parent company?) and it's a legit HK optics ready slide with elevated sights.

Whoohooo!!!

Just need to drop in a barrel/recoil spring and it's good to go for now. Waiting on a HK RMR plate, deltapoint plate, and a couple of red dots, and then take this bad boy for a spin.

This is such a better deal than my other plan of buying a stripped glock 19 slide and channel liner, finding/cannibalizing slide parts, and/or sights from my stock slide. :D

Looks like they still have one left, if anybody is on the fence?...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom