• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MocoJed

Nov 16, 2015
    Loco Moco
    So an update on this: reseller ratings asked me to write a review of my transaction with Bud's, so I did. Of course they replied that the gun wasn't MD compliant, so I update my post.

I really just wish they would take a few minutes to educate themselves and adjust their ridiculous policies... It is bad enough when the anti people are misinformed, but a huge retailer like Bud's, well, that is just a shame.

Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    So an update on this: reseller ratings asked me to write a review of my transaction with Bud's, so I did. Of course they replied that the gun wasn't MD compliant, so I update my post.

I really just wish they would take a few minutes to educate themselves and adjust their ridiculous policies... It is bad enough when the anti people are misinformed, but a huge retailer like Bud's, well, that is just a shame.

I certainly wont do anymore business with them until they come around on this.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    I know from my own recent experience that Bud's will not ship to Maryland even if my ffl will accept but I had never thought about having it shipped to PA because the shop I deal with in PA has no problem shipping to Maryland.

(Sorry, didn't mean to bring the dead post back to life. I was using search engine and Just realized)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom