• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Never did understand that. One way in and out. Have a CFA, Starbucks and car wash all packed into a corner.

That BS location in an absolute disaster to get in and out of. I don't even consider it when I'm in the area.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    CFA's used to be the best. Now they seem smaller...I don't know if they actually made them smaller or if the Popeyes one is just that much bigger, but CFA has left me disappointed the last few times I've been there. Hell, one sandwich was downright anemic. It was a glorified chicken nugget!

I do like CFA's dry spice though. The spicy mayo on everyone else's just makes them too greasy.

This a strange thing to hear. The CFA sandwiches I've gotten have always been considerably larger than the ones I've gotten at Popeyes. By comparison, every one I've gotten at Popeyes looked like it came from a kid's meal.

The chicken in the CFA sandwiches always hangs out each side of the bun. In the Popeyes sandwiches the chicken is usually not even visible until you pick up the sandwich and look at the side.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    This a strange thing to hear. The CFA sandwiches I've gotten have always been considerably larger than the ones I've gotten at Popeyes. By comparison, every one I've gotten at Popeyes looked like it came from a kid's meal.

The chicken in the CFA sandwiches always hangs out each side of the bun. In the Popeyes sandwiches the chicken is usually not even visible until you pick up the sandwich and look at the side.

100% opposite for me recently.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I have a problem with getting in lines of ten plus cars. And that’s a light day at chic

Yeah but Chanken-Fil-A is fast even with a lot of cars, they got peeps with tablets taking orders combined with a menu that has like 6 things, real quick.

I was standing behind the only guy at a Wendy's and the cuck orders some burger with half a slice of cheese, only 1 pickle, 2 pieces of lettuce, you get the picture... Plus he wanted someone to "pat the grease off (?)" WTF...

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I always use the CFA App and curbside pickup.

I also get freebies all the time on the app. If you frequent CFA, I highly recommend it.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Looking good

Attachments

• 78D30461-3B2A-4E69-A80A-4E0913356D15.jpg
      78D30461-3B2A-4E69-A80A-4E0913356D15.jpg
      104 KB · Views: 198

Trek4Ward

Hooligan #10
    Mar 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    I thought they were supposed to be making a traffic circle on S. Main St? The new median they put in confuses me. I assume it's to ensure people coming out of the CFA road can't turn left on S. Main?

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    I thought they were supposed to be making a traffic circle on S. Main St? The new median they put in confuses me. I assume it's to ensure people coming out of the CFA road can't turn left on S. Main?

yeah I am confused as to exactly where the circle will be. noticed right turn only coming out of the access road onto main last weekend.

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    I heard the circle was supposed to be at the top of the hill after you make the right hand turn. It would have made sense to put that in first if that was the case so who knows.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

yeah I am confused as to exactly where the circle will be. noticed right turn only coming out of the access road onto main last weekend.

I heard the circle was supposed to be at the top of the hill after you make the right hand turn. It would have made sense to put that in first if that was the case so who knows.

I verified it's location with a lady that was on the Planning Commission. It's going on the end of the road that CF is being built on. It's to control traffic at the intersection of Main St and what-ever-that-road is. If people drive on it like they do on every other traffic circle in MD, MAPD needs to build a substation in the middle of it.

Trek4Ward

Hooligan #10
    Mar 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    I verified it's location with a lady that was on the Planning Commission. It's going on the end of the road that CF is being built on. It's to control traffic at the intersection of Main St and what-ever-that-road is. If people drive on it like they do on every other traffic circle in MD, MAPD needs to build a substation in the middle of it.

The one at the WalMart entrance? That makes sense. Lot of accidents on that intersection. I think putting one on S. Main would have worked nicely too.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    The only time I go to CFA is when I'm in an area I'm not familiar with. The staff seems to be consistent no matter where you go. They typically put them in decent areas. It's always a crap shoot picking an exit when on a road trip so it's a safe bet.

With that, it's a mediocre chicken sandwich and I'm not waiting in those lines for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom