• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Cindy's and Bass Pro it is for me, I guess, and Tyler's and 2A when I'm over those directions.
    Is Tyler's still open to sell firearms? They have nothing on the website. They are just advertising training and they have not posted anything in the IP section since like April? Aver that was for hiring?

sundaeman

MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    Picked something up there a month or so ago. They appeared to be doing a steady business, on both visits.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I must be one of the lucky ones as I am always greeted with a smile and I only buy one firearm per year from them, which reminds me, I have another coupon. What was the brother to the 48 (own) that everyone likes so much? 48X?

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    There prices are a bit higher than others, but other than that, I've never had an issue there or observed what I've seen described in this thread. YMMV.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Is there any place charging more for a transfer?

I asked if this is correct for two transfers and he says "Yes, $80 + $80 is $160." I said that is high and he gives me a well practiced canned response "Some are lower and some are higher and we are right in the middle."
    I will need another Blue Label Dealer! IMG_8278.jpeg

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Is there any place charging more for a transfer?

I asked if this is correct for two transfers and he says "Yes, $80 + $80 is $160." I said that is high and he gives me a well practiced canned response "Some are lower and some are higher and we are right in the middle."
    I will need another Blue Label Dealer! View attachment 365074
    To me it's the same amount of work and time to transfer 2 items at one time as it is to do one. Even the state only charges one $10 fee for more than one when done on the same form. Now that you know how they are start looking around for next time.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    To me it's the same amount of work and time to transfer 2 items at one time as it is to do one. Even the state only charges one $10 fee for more than one when done on the same form. Now that you know how they are start looking around for next time.
    Excellent advice, these will be my first firearms.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Within walking distance of my office and I've been in there exactly once since they opened. Tylers is 20 minutes away and worth the ride.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    When will people listen...? It's been said many times over... Worth-a-Sh!t... aint. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom