• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    I celebrated Maryland day today by joining the wait. They said they are getting paperwork back now from the first week of feb.

clarksvegas

Jul 8, 2011
    Escaped to TX
    I just joined the ranks of the 30 day plus club this weekend with purchasing a nice old ruger standard.

somedays i think 'stay away from the store,' other times it's 'shut up and take my money, i want shiny'

RugerRedbone

Jan 19, 2013
    Forest Hill
    After I pick up my sig I bought on 2/16 I'm going to start the wait over again on another 1911. Then avoid all gun shops/online shops for a YEAR. One more this year and wifey just won't have it.

DubleTap

Nov 19, 2011
    I am curious about one thing. Once the paperwork is completed at your FFL, is it the actual paperwork (PW) that must be sent into MSP, or, do they get to just FAX in or send Digital Scanned Copies?

Both of my Paperwork Sessions were completed on Friday Mornings. So should I assume that they were not sent out by UPS or FEDEX until Monday the 11th, or should I be comfortable that my FFL probably FAXED them that day (Feb 11th) Obviously if Paperwork has to be sent directly to MSP, that could add several days on to everyone's wait time and that should be considered when doing the "Countdown Calendar".

I am currently on the following waits:

Feb 8th PW Completed (1 Lower) so thats a 48 Days to today (03-25).

Feb 22nd Completed PW (Multiple Lowers) That's 34 Days to date (03-25)

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    still looking at all these post...i feel sorry for those who are still waiting 40+ days absolutely rediculous........infruates me just thinking about it state law says 7 days....no back up plan for over flowing regulated firearm purchases being faxed to the MSP for background check hey thats not our fking problem fix the the process yet all these gun legislation wanting to be put into state law when the state itself can't even the enforce the ones we have what a joke this isn't nothing new to everyone posting on here i'm utterly fed up with all this gun ban hype something needs to be done now impeach all these crooks

rhull1971

Jul 11, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Day 8 (those are business days BTW)...

Just think, if things went according to MD LAW, I could pick up my gun today! Somehow the state of MD got to a place where they aren't going by their own laws... and it's not a crime for MSP or the Governor. If things were reversed, I'm sure both my FFL and I would be in trouble (or at least answering questions).

Someone explain this to me... go real slow and use small words so I can understand! :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom