• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which do you like better?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

GottaEat

Aug 24, 2014
    SOMD
    I like the fact that the PD 10 in made in the USA and accepts 9mm 1911 mags. I think it looks comfortable to hold and has a clean look overall. But I am hesitant because it hasn't developed any track record of reliability or accuracy.
    The Arsenal also looks to have good ergos and can use glock sights. Is this the same Arsenal that makes Aks? If so it should be pretty good.
    Would either of these be considered to be a carry gun as part of your decision or a range toy? I cant decide which I prefer either as they both have potential.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I like the fact that the PD 10 in made in the USA and accepts 9mm 1911 mags. I think it looks comfortable to hold and has a clean look overall. But I am hesitant because it hasn't developed any track record of reliability or accuracy.
    The Arsenal also looks to have good ergos and can use glock sights. Is this the same Arsenal that makes Aks? If so it should be pretty good.
    Would either of these be considered to be a carry gun as part of your decision or a range toy? I cant decide which I prefer either as they both have potential.

Yes the PD looks slim compared to the Stryk B. Not sure why he did not take down the PD 10 , if it simple. The new fangled arrangment in the Stryk B smells like the Pederson action debacle in the making, has it been thoroughly beta tested? The 1911 9mm mags, thinness and price I'd go with the PD10.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    PD10 has a significant lead (66%) over the Strike B. :D

The Stryk B was beta tested, as the StrykOne (but they didn’t call it a beta model, just my opinion). They are planning to make them in the US, currently made in Germany I believe.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Screenshot_20221230_192732_Facebook.jpg

Womp womp. Pincus and Avidity Arms seem to have taken a huge swing and miss at this hobby project if his. With the 43x, hellcat, and 365 options, his pistol seems dead on arrival... if it ever arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom