• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    What is Bmore cassadia?

If by great you mean Baughers is very average at best, then yes, it is great. :D

I've only been there once but would have to agree. Wasn't all that impressed and probably won't be going back anytime soon.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    I've only been there once but would have to agree. Wasn't all that impressed and probably won't be going back anytime soon.

We tried Baughers somewhat out of tradition of being near McDaniel. I feel that they are mediocre at best and seem to thrive only because of the earlybird special seniors crowd and the fact that they are in walking distance to McDaniel College. However, since it is no better than the cafeteria food there and college students have many more choices now, even that seems a reach to me.

Paul Kersey

Apr 20, 2011
    Westminster
    I prefer Papa Joe’s to Habaneros or Cinco de Mayo.

As far as Baugher’s, I’d much rather make the short trip to The Buttersburg Inn for breakfast.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Forbidden City is the best Chinese place I have ever eaten at. If my wife and I want Chinese, we drive from Pikesville to Westminster for Forbidden City. Yes, I believe it is that good.

You really think FC is better than Jumbo Seafood? I recommend trying the crispy shredded beef the next time you want to stick to 21208. The best I've had in Maryland is Grace Garden near Ft. Meade. They have two menus, the authentic menu (especially the crispy fried eggplant) is out of this world!

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    You really think FC is better than Jumbo Seafood? I recommend trying the crispy shredded beef the next time you want to stick to 21208. The best I've had in Maryland is Grace Garden near Ft. Meade. They have two menus, the authentic menu (especially the crispy fried eggplant) is out of this world!
    Also near Ft. Meade is Hunan L'Rose. It is fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    Yea its pretty decent

went last weekend. Portions were good (better be for the price), but thought overall the tacos were bland, which is amazing considering the amount of cilantro they used. Like that it's a small family business, so I'd give them another shot.

Sirex