• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Hypothetically, if I enter my legally owned property and am confronted by squatters and legitimately fear for my life, don't I have the right to defend myself?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    911 whats your emergency?

Me: Come quickly, ive just shot some intruders....

NO! Do NOT say you shot intruders. 911 only needs to know there was a shooting.

Whatever statement you give to police and prosecutors relating to your involvement should be vetted by your attorney.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    911 whats your emergency?

Me: Come quickly, ive just shot some intruders....

That is why we need to get back to the 3 forms of government: federal, state, and the individual.

Obviously, everyone has to follow federal and state laws. Then there is the individual's house/land, their rules.

jeff g

BANNED!!!
    Jul 7, 2020
    Hypothetically, if I enter my legally owned property and am confronted by squatters and legitimately fear for my life, don't I have the right to defend myself?
    That's the theroery that I will be working off of. I didn't rent, lease, sell, advertise to rent or lease. My house is vacant I go thier to paint walls that is all. If someone breaks into my house the fact that I sleep and prepair meals at a different address does not change any Castle Doctrine rights I may have.

nezumi

Dec 4, 2007

The owner is an older widow in the process of moving. Facing off with four strangers may not be something she’s up for. Plus, they seem to be friends with lawyers, so it still might tie her up, now with a murder charge (even if it does get resolved eventually).

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I thought sovereign citizens were generally just over zealous super libertarians, not conspiracy theory driven, just wacked out

Yeah this is the proper definition. Not sure where that article's definition came from.

Also, they said the "dentist" had the same name as a registered dentist. They made the connection that it was the same person, but I'd want more evidence before I committed to that.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Yeah this is the proper definition. Not sure where that article's definition came from.

Also, they said the "dentist" had the same name as a registered dentist. They made the connection that it was the same person, but I'd want more evidence before I committed to that.

It's the media. They are doing little research and just throwing out names. Just like the group that was stopped on 95 up north were called sovereign citizens. These people are sc bags who are trying to steal others property for their own economic gain. I just read an article on yahoo that used the term nazi in every paragraph and nearly every sentence. The media is a joke.

Wangbadan

Big Wang
    Jul 15, 2021
    It's the media. They are doing little research and just throwing out names. Just like the group that was stopped on 95 up north were called sovereign citizens. These people are sc bags who are trying to steal others property for their own economic gain. I just read an article on yahoo that used the term nazi in every paragraph and nearly every sentence. The media is a joke.

What passes for journalism these days is a bunch of whack jobs throwing around buzz words used to trigger people!!

-big Wang

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    The owner is an older widow in the process of moving. Facing off with four strangers may not be something she’s up for. Plus, they seem to be friends with lawyers, so it still might tie her up, now with a murder charge (even if it does get resolved eventually).

I think I had these people as neighbors (the sovereign citizens)

Exact same MO, male/female couple, jams up the legal system for as long as possible so they can live in a house for free. Both claim to be sovereign citizens. (more specifically indigenous sovereign citizens)

Previously, they bought a house and stopped paying the mortgage but we're not evicted by the bank for years because they continued to sue the bank over and over. Finally (after about five or so years) they were finally evicted and (no surprise) the Sheriff's found a meth lab in the basement.

This was a few years ago, which coincides with a (small, because Maryland) prison sentence for running a meth lab.

Clif

Dec 3, 2012
    I truly don't understand the justice system when it takes this long to forcibly evict someone from a house they clearly don't own. Does it take this long to pull a car thief out of a vehicle and return it to its owner?

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Tranquilizer gun and darts filled with rattlesnake venom should cleanly do the trick. Once no longer sovereign citizen use the dart to create another puncture wound and now you have deceased snake bite victims.

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    The loons from ma have ties to a whackadoodle cult that moved to ga at one point. A weird ultra rapey black separatist group called the nuwaubian nation of moors. Their level of bat crap and kid sexual abuse is off the charts. If they are the folks doing this it should be legal to just put them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom