• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    It's an excellent RDS. Very solidly made. That is a great price.

Good to know. After buying two Trijicon RMRs, I got Holosun's version (can't remember exactly which model) which I like better than the RMR and it's way cheaper. Any comparison experience to those two?

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    It's an excellent RDS. Very solidly made. That is a great price.

Yes the Deltapoint is a really nice RDS. I love motion activated turn on and shut off feature. I have one of the Pro series and four of the older series. They hold up great on handguns and full autos.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Good to know. After buying two Trijicon RMRs, I got Holosun's version (can't remember exactly which model) which I like better than the RMR and it's way cheaper. Any comparison experience to those two?

I've got the DeltaPoint on a glock 34 MOS. Like Rsideout mentioned the auto on/off feature is great. The body has two layers of metal. The inner layer holds the glass and the outer layer is designed to protect the glass against drops.

I have a Burris Fastfire 3 which cost about $100 less than the Deltapoint price from the OP, but it's clearly not as robust nor does it have the auto on/off feature.

I also have a Shield SMSc on my Helcat. It's got a plastic lens and also nowhere near as robust as the DP.

I'm thinking about picking up the DP at this price to side mount on one of my AR's with a 3x9 scope. Maybe I'll talk myself into it in the next 30min...

Glockenspiel

Jul 15, 2021
    Yeah, does anyone actually have experience with this site? I don't see crazy good deals on everything, which is a good sign, but there's so many scam sites now.

Edit: they seem to have some positive mentions on reddit from people who bought and were able to receive their orders, think I might go for it...

Last edited:

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I bought the wife’s Glock 44, .22LR pistol from Family Firearms and they are food people to deal with.

I did hit a small bump trying to checkout and the woman replied to my email instantaneously and said, “Don't ever hesitate to call by phone” - during business hours (and they also squeeze out early for church group on Weds eves)

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    I bought the wife’s Glock 44, .22LR pistol from Family Firearms and they are food people to deal with.

I did hit a small bump trying to checkout and the woman replied to my email instantaneously and said, “Don't ever hesitate to call by phone” - during business hours (and they also squeeze out early for church group on Weds eves)

Cool, thanks for the heads-up.

There was a big warning note upon check-out to check your spam folder for gmail and yahoo for the emailed receipt. Wasn't an issue for me, and I have yahoo, but it did take 5 minutes or so to show up. I like supporting the small shops and they had a good price to boot.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    :thumbsup:

What happened to me specifically is, after putting the G44 in my cart addressed to my FFL and completing that order, I initiated a separate order for ten or twelve G44 mags to be shipped to me. Some glitch in the computer assigned an individual shipping cost to each mag! Once I emailed them, that gal got it straight immediately, very pleasant.

Now, online vendor “LockedLoaded” on the other-hand, when ^that same^ type thing occurred with a dozen or so of a different type mags, a young buck in Nevada tried shining me on alleging, “These mags are coming from a half dozen different warehouses.” I quickly shopped elsewhere. Never was and never have been able to complete a checkout with them, very fishy ….: https://lockedloaded.com/

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Received the DeltaPoint Pro today, it's legit if anyone had concerns prior to ordering one. I was checking the instructions for a warranty and this thing has a lifetime guarantee, repair or replace for free, even if you're not the original owner forever.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Received the DeltaPoint Pro today, it's legit if anyone had concerns prior to ordering one. I was checking the instructions for a warranty and this thing has a lifetime guarantee, repair or replace for free, even if you're not the original owner forever.

Its a great RDS. I doubt you’ll ever need to use that Warranty. By the way the lifetime warranty offered by Leupold, Vortex, Nightforce ect are one of the reasons I shop for used, and refurb optics. You can sometimes save 15-25% with no real risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom