• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terryscf

Mar 10, 2021
    Anne Arundel County
    Hi. I want to get two more magazines for the Beretta 92x I just purchased but know I can’t get one more than 10 rounds here. Do any one know where I could pick one up in Va, Pa, or De?

I see Cabela’s in De has replacements for 92F and the factory ones for APX and PX4 but I don’t think those work.

Thanks for any info.

FAL-Ordinance

Mar 30, 2021
    Baltimore
    I've had luck with Gun Bunker just over the MD border in Shrewsbury, PA. I believe you can call ahead and tell them what you're looking for and they'll order it for you.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Greentop in Ashland VA is a bit of a haul, but had a lot of Beretta Magazines last week. I would call them first before going down there. There is a Bass Pro Shops within 5 miles of it that might have some as well.
    Big Dogs in King George VA is on one of the ways down there, I havent been there in a year or so now but they were usually well stocked with magazines at MSRP prices. I stopped going there when they were really gouging on ammo last summer. (when everyone else was 70some cents per round on 5.56 they were over a dollar per round.)

Not sure about 92X in particular, but I picked up a half dozen or so 92FS/M9 magazines there. IIRC they were $39 each (though might have been $45 each, cant find the receipt)

JasonD67

Jan 23, 2021
    Annapolis
    My daughters live out of state. I ordered Beretta mags online (had a coupon so the price was great) and had the mags shipped to one of them. No fuss no muss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom