• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RenoGuy

Oct 6, 2021
    Anyone looking for a good place to sight in before firearms deer season begins, head on down to BCG&F!

Baltimore County Game & Fish Protective Association
    Hunter Sight-In
    2021 Schedule

Make Your 1st Shot Count

Bring your rifle and /or your shotgun and ammo, our experienced hunters and competitive shooters will help you make sure your firearm is going to hit the target – dead center!

Muzzle Loader Only
    Saturday, October 16th 9:00am-3:00pm
    Rifle or Shotgun
    Saturday, November 13th 9:00am-3:00pm
    Sunday, November 14th Noon – 3:00pm
    Saturday, November 20th 9:00am-3:00pm
    Sunday, November 21st Noon – 3:00pm

Cost: $5.00 per rifle or shotgun. Think of this as an investment, considering the high cost of ammunition today, if you don’t have to take a second or third shot, your investment has really paid off. Please bring your firearm onto the range unloaded, in a case and the action open.

EYE & EAR PROTECTION REQUIRED

** FACE COVERING REQUIRED **

From the Baltimore Beltway (US 695): Take exit 31A or 31B Harford Rd. North. Make a right turn at Northwind Rd. Drive approx. 1 mile, and make a left turn onto the BCGF club entrance road. Look for the sign like the one above. Follow the road through to the clubhouse, bear right and up the hill to the ranges on the left.
    Please observe the 5 mph speed limit.

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    Glad you are guys having it again this year. I saw it wasn't on the calendar, and i called a week ago, but the guy who answered the phone didn't have any information other than it wasn't on the calendar, and he will bring it up at the next meeting in late October. Told him that would be too late.

I've gone twice a year for at least 10 years now, Ave recommend it to anyone that needs to sight in or check between seasons. I always like to shoot my gun before the season.

It's a pain shooting with a mask on.

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    Glad you are guys having it again this year. I saw it wasn't on the calendar, and i called a week ago, but the guy who answered the phone didn't have any information other than it wasn't on the calendar, and he will bring it up at the next meeting in late October. Told him that would be too late.

I've gone twice a year for at least 10 years now, Ave recommend it to anyone that needs to sight in or check between seasons. I always like to shoot my gun before the season.

It's a pain shooting with a mask on.

Yeah that was me who answered your call. I got in contact with the club President and he got it squared away. I’m not 100% certain that you need a mask. Find out when you arrive

USArmyJoe

Pretty good shot
    Oct 5, 2021
    AA County
    I definitely think I will try to make it. I am confident in my scope-zeroing ability, but I wouldn't mind rubbing elbows with some MD hunters.

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Yeah that was me who answered your call. I got in contact with the club President and he got it squared away. I’m not 100% certain that you need a mask. Find out when you arrive

Is this indoor or outdoor?

What is the distance that is offered for doing the zero?

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    Perfect, thanks. I'm all for it, as long as they don't try to make me wear a face covering outdoors :lol2:

Like others have said, they have 50,100, and 200. But usually they dont let people shoot on the 200 on public sight in days.

If you are already on and just want to check, just tell the man (each shooter has a member "assisting") you want to shoot at 100.

Usually for muzzle loader, unless I'm changing my load or setup, I just go, pop 3 shots at 100 yrd to make sure everything is good to go.

RenoGuy

Oct 6, 2021
    Just to bring this near the top of the list again and remind everyone that there's four more opportunities to sight-in this month.
    Nov. 13 & 14, also Nov. 20 & 21
    :thumbsup:

Anyone looking for a good place to sight in before firearms deer season begins, head on down to BCG&F!

Baltimore County Game & Fish Protective Association
    Hunter Sight-In
    2021 Schedule

Make Your 1st Shot Count

Bring your rifle and /or your shotgun and ammo, our experienced hunters and competitive shooters will help you make sure your firearm is going to hit the target – dead center!

Muzzle Loader Only
    Saturday, October 16th 9:00am-3:00pm
    Rifle or Shotgun
    Saturday, November 13th 9:00am-3:00pm
    Sunday, November 14th Noon – 3:00pm
    Saturday, November 20th 9:00am-3:00pm
    Sunday, November 21st Noon – 3:00pm

Cost: $5.00 per rifle or shotgun. Think of this as an investment, considering the high cost of ammunition today, if you don’t have to take a second or third shot, your investment has really paid off. Please bring your firearm onto the range unloaded, in a case and the action open.

EYE & EAR PROTECTION REQUIRED

** FACE COVERING REQUIRED **

From the Baltimore Beltway (US 695): Take exit 31A or 31B Harford Rd. North. Make a right turn at Northwind Rd. Drive approx. 1 mile, and make a left turn onto the BCGF club entrance road. Look for the sign like the one above. Follow the road through to the clubhouse, bear right and up the hill to the ranges on the left.
    Please observe the 5 mph speed limit.

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    Thanks again for hosting. Stopped by with my dad again to double check the rifles before the season. Great experience as always. See ya guys next October

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom