• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spur0701

Dec 31, 2009
    I stocked up on plenty of ammo a number of years ago, or so I thought, but it seems one blind spot for me was 12 ga target loads. I don't think I've been in a Walmart for 3 years or so but stopped by the one in Leesburg last week and there was zero ammo of any type, let alone any 12 GA target loads....I guess gone are the days of a pallet of 12 ga sitting in the middle of the floor in the sporting goods section. Any sightings anywhere in the DC metro area or am I gonna get stuck ordering on-line?

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    The Walmart is Fallston has a bunch of 12 gauge target loads right now. But thats all they have

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I've just scored this from Cockeysville Walmart. I find it there about every other week.

I only check a couple of times a week

Attachments

• 20211015_094453.jpg
      20211015_094453.jpg
      93.1 KB · Views: 416

spur0701

Dec 31, 2009
    I've just scored this from Cockeysville Walmart. I find it there about every other week.

I only check a couple of times a week

So how much was that 100 round value pack? I checked Basspro and I can get it for >35 a round delivered to store for pickup......

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    None of our local Walmarts have had any target loads since this Covid mess started. The local dicks has also been slim. Hunting loads if they do have any

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    I usually stop at three different Walmarts during the week. I found like 12 100 round boxes of 12 gauge 7 1/2 and 8 shot this week at one. One of these stores has it each week. I picked up two more. It was $25 a few weeks ago and now $29. You hve to stop in at least three times a week to get some it seems. We have no limit on shot shells

Sirex