Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Its the old "Its okay for me" but not the unwashed masses of Peasants to protect themselves

Democrats voted it. They got it. Blame game comes to an end someday.
    I live rural. They have no chance here.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I live rural. They have no chance here.

Wait until the zoning board changes the zoning to high density and the developers start building cookie cutter townhomes and single-family homes...then the Liberal Locusts start moving in. It's happened in all too many places. It takes a strong zoning board to keep rural areas rural. Once enough Libs move in the area to start running for county office and win it's all downhill from there.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    As long as my mail in ballot arrives in time I plan on heading out during the election. Anyone else planning the same?

Bug out on election day? :confused::wtf:I think your jumping the gun a little. I agree with others that it will be a few weeks after the elections before any crazy shit gets started. I've been doing a little extra prepping (besides my usual) for the last month or so because I'm not planning to go anywhere. Running from Antifa types just doesn't seem necessary-I've seen their training videos on YouTube:lol2:. It shouldn't take much to make them run from us!

You go ahead and bug out or run away, I just think you shouldn't expect a warm fuzzy reception if/when you return

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    We live in a community with 34 homes. One way in and out. The vast majority of families are armed, some, heavily armed. We're just 'unsophisticated' and 'unenlightened' enough up here in Ceciltucky, to be quite the handful for trouble makers. Neighbor across the road says he'll clean-up any "mess" with his Backhoe. :innocent0:D

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Why would anyone want to leave? Gonna be fire!!! Hopefully I'll be shooting off victory fireworks.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Do you already have a fully equipped mountain top retreat , and are retired/ remotely self employeed ? 2020 would certainly have been the year to have spent most of the year there , just because you can .

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    We live in a community with 34 homes. One way in and out. The vast majority of families are armed, some, heavily armed. We're just 'unsophisticated' and 'unenlightened' enough up here in Ceciltucky, to be quite the handful for trouble makers. Neighbor across the road says he'll clean-up any "mess" with his Backhoe. :innocent0:D

Be sure you close the route across the top of the dam. The people in Perryville have been assigned the Millard E. Tydings and Thomas J. Hatem bridges.

Remember Cecil County needs you to do your part.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I have increased my food stocks and will fill the tanks in all vehicles before Tuesday. And I plan a trip to the bank for some extra cash in case the ATM's get hit or the credit card network gets compromised.

I don't think it will be real bad except in the Democrat run cities but as the Boy Scouts said "Be Prepared".

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I have increased my food stocks and will fill the tanks in all vehicles before Tuesday. And I plan a trip to the bank for some extra cash in case the ATM's get hit or the credit card network gets compromised.

I don't think it will be real bad except in the Democrat run cities but as the Boy Scouts said "Be Prepared".
    Semper Paratus

Our team riding the pine at the ranch. Why sally forth? Set a spell and see what turns up.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Be sure you close the route across the top of the dam. The people in Perryville have been assigned the Millard E. Tydings and Thomas J. Hatem bridges.

Remember Cecil County needs you to do your part.

Don't forget to keep a watch over the old train bridge. It's been over 30 years since I walked that walkway from Harford to Cecil but if it's still there it's wide enough for a long line of them to sneak across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom