• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I don't GAF if this guy is Pat McNamara, Jocko Willink and Audie Murphy rolled into one. None of that makes him an expert on the 2A or the Bill of Rights and it wouldn't influence my opinion on the subject. I also DGAF if he's done dangerous $hit...plenty of people on this forum have put themselves in harms way for their Country or Community and many continue to do so.

Looks like the idiots and bigots have been emboldened by Biden's claims of victory. I honestly feel kinda sorry for this guy - an unfortunate combination of gullibility and complete lack of emotional intelligence. He is, as he stated in his OP:

some foolish loudmouth with a mic.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    The 2nd Amendment in truth was not speaking to every Tom, Dick, and Harry having a firearm. It spoke specifically of a Well Regulated Militia, and their right to keep and bear arms. The "Well Regulated" is referring to properly trained, supplied, and disciplined citizens. The "Militia", a group of citizen "soldiers" that can fill the ranks of our regular army. The right of the people, to keep and bear arms, simply refers to those people who are in the militia, with the idea of protecting the land from foreign governments and enemies the same.. reserve military.

That's why the 2a reads...

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the militia to keep and bear arms, may not be infringed.

...wait....no.....no it doesn't. Saying the government can't infringe on the military's right to keep and bear arms is stupid. It expressly forbids government from infringing on the rights of the PEOPLE. It IS an individual right, as the Supreme Court has ruled.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    It's been some time since I visited the National Archives but when I did, you could walk around the main area and see an explanation of the Constitution...and it clearly states that the first ten amendments to the Constitution (the Bill of Rights) were all individual rights...not collective rights.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I for one don't believe this guy was military at all.

I think he's just a lying shill for the Crypto-Communist Party (formerly the Democratic Party).

Personally, I'm pretty tired of all the trolls that infest this place during election cycles, and during the MD GA sessions. The aim is to spread dissension, and to waste our time trying to "educate" some lying son of a bitch whose sole purpose is to send the board off the rails and into the weeds, instead of attending to more important issues.

By "More Important Issues" you can read "Taking a Crap", for example. If this guy's post was in hard copy, its only valid purpose would be to wipe my ass.

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Before I get into this, I am an Army Vet, I've been around the world 5x, and been on a two way range a few times. I'm an NRA member, and have enough guns to be happy, and I love shooting.

I've lurked around this board for years, never commenting simply cause the temperament of this forum. For the most part, this forum promotes the type of paranoia, and fear mongering that spreads and perpetuates racism, and bigotry in America.

The 2nd Amendment in truth was not speaking to every Tom, Dick, and Harry having a firearm. It spoke specifically of a Well Regulated Militia, and their right to keep and bear arms. The "Well Regulated" is referring to properly trained, supplied, and disciplined citizens. The "Militia", a group of citizen "soldiers" that can fill the ranks of our regular army. The right of the people, to keep and bear arms, simply refers to those people who are in the militia, with the idea of protecting the land from foreign governments and enemies the same.. reserve military.

The 2nd was not based on some lose interpretation of some British constitution. It was specifically written to create the idea of having basically a reserve army. It was NOT intended to create this mass hysteria of raising your guns to our government, and everyone having guns to just have guns.

Often times we argue about Dems vs Republicans in this idea that Dems want to take guns, but no one ever has any real proof yet we allow this to divide and often influence decisions. The right, so interpreted by our law makers gives you the ability to have such firearms, why bicker about it? You have your right now, buy what you can and be happy.

It is my personal belief, the only people that should have firearms are those that are willing to stand in the Armed Forces and fight for the country. Fat Bob isn't going to do it, slacked jawed Becky isn't going to do it, neither is De'Onte, or a Sharita.. who will are the able bodied Americans, whether Black, Asian, White, Latin American or other.

The so called "Patriots" and "Oath Keepers", are keeping what oath exactly? They are not keeping any military oath, nor any citizen oath. Education is free here: Military Oath = Armed combatant, defending the entire body of the US, not the written constitution. Citizenship Oath = Help in a NON COMBATANT form to defend the entire body of the US.

In all, we are all Americans, and all willing to fight foreign govts. Reading some of the posts on this forum is a sense sickening, to see people all to willing to take up arms against other Americans cause you may or may not have to register your guns.

I took a real oath 4x, and volunteered 5x for missions most of the 2A nuts piss their beds about. I have yet to fathom the idea of arming myself to fight our Govt, that's called a Coupe.. and not any part of any oath I took. Nor have I thought I would have to arm myself to fight other Americans cause of a very valid election process.

Of course this will piss people off, they have Midol for that, take two and relax. Just my opinion, and simple observation... we are all entitled to our beliefs, that's what makes America Great, not some foolish loudmouth with a mic.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You seem to have missed " (comma), the right of the people" after militia. It doesn't say " the people who make up the militia".
    0abf49b64e1cbf71030479c7a25e0fc5.jpg

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    When DiFi was mayor of San Francisco she signed a ban on handgun within the city (later overturned)...she even set an example by voluntarily turning in her handgun. What she didn't say was that she owned a second handgun that she didn't turn in. Same ol' song and dance...laws are for thee...not for me!

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    And I am a billionaire, with the largest wang in the world, and the body of a greek god.

First you need to know the difference between a well regulated and a standing militia, historical text be damned he knows what he knows and thats all he is going to knows. I guess the constitutional scholars on the SCOTUS need to take lessons from this genius. But fudge me I guess. I guess B(iden)more nuts aren't too salty or hot for consumption.

EDIT: And just like that, with a single post, he made it onto my ignore list. Fastest anyone has done that.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am going to tell everyone , we will have more of these clowns coming in our direction because they feel empowered to tell us why we are the sick ones while they follow us around and sniff our rear ends .

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Before I get into this, I am an Army Vet, I've been around the world 5x, and been on a two way range a few times. I'm an NRA member, and have enough guns to be happy, and I love shooting.

I've lurked around this board for years, never commenting simply cause the temperament of this forum. For the most part, this forum promotes the type of paranoia, and fear mongering that spreads and perpetuates racism, and bigotry in America.

The 2nd was not based on some lose interpretation of some British constitution. It was specifically written to create the idea of having basically a reserve army. It was NOT intended to create this mass hysteria of raising your guns to our government, and everyone having guns to just have guns.

Often times we argue about Dems vs Republicans in this idea that Dems want to take guns, but no one ever has any real proof yet we allow this to divide and often influence decisions. The right, so interpreted by our law makers gives you the ability to have such firearms, why bicker about it? You have your right now, buy what you can and be happy.

It is my personal belief, the only people that should have firearms are those that are willing to stand in the Armed Forces and fight for the country. Fat Bob isn't going to do it, slacked jawed Becky isn't going to do it, neither is De'Onte, or a Sharita.. who will are the able bodied Americans, whether Black, Asian, White, Latin American or other.

The so called "Patriots" and "Oath Keepers", are keeping what oath exactly? They are not keeping any military oath, nor any citizen oath. Education is free here: Military Oath = Armed combatant, defending the entire body of the US, not the written constitution. Citizenship Oath = Help in a NON COMBATANT form to defend the entire body of the US.

In all, we are all Americans, and all willing to fight foreign govts. Reading some of the posts on this forum is a sense sickening, to see people all to willing to take up arms against other Americans cause you may or may not have to register your guns.

I took a real oath 4x, and volunteered 5x for missions most of the 2A nuts piss their beds about. I have yet to fathom the idea of arming myself to fight our Govt, that's called a Coupe.. and not any part of any oath I took. Nor have I thought I would have to arm myself to fight other Americans cause of a very valid election process.

Of course this will piss people off, they have Midol for that, take two and relax. Just my opinion, and simple observation... we are all entitled to our beliefs, that's what makes America Great, not some foolish loudmouth with a mic.

Fvckin' leg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom