• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ClayBreaker

Jan 9, 2013
    Frederick County, MD
    I was in the Frederick Walmart tonight and swung by the sporting goods section to see what ammo they had in stock and the shelves were completely bare. I asked the guy behind the counter where all the ammo went and he said Walmart corporate directed all guns and ammo be pulled from the shelves.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    As long as they leave the tv's, gaming consoles, baby formula, and the pharmacy ready to loot....there will be plenty to be had by everyone.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    So... all the rest of it? They already ditched all the popular cartridges.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Philadelphia looters hit Walmart hard

yea, I saw the video on the news and there were rifle rounds scattered on the floor

Right now I'm thinking its temporary.

I can say this, Gun shops better put all their guns in the safes and take extra precautions

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Don't tell them .308, .350 and .450 are all AR compatible :secret:

If trojan horse dementia man takes it I'll put $ on WM phasing out all remaining guns/ammo within 18-24 months.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Don't Forget

They really want sneakers but wally world typically carries skippies.

The only reason I'd step into that store was for low priced ammo. No reason to visit now since they went full out commie.

jef955

Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    Last night, I ran through Laurel and they had some "hunting" ammo - 30.06 270 some shotshells etc.. I would guess 25 or so boxes total in the case..

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Insurance may well cover looted televisions, other electronics, etc., but the threat of liability of firearms and ammunition that get stolen and criminally used goes beyond mere insurance reimbursement but to huge payouts when lawyers will argue that Walmart could or should have seen such events coming.

When in Costa Rica the Walmart there was behind chain link fences topped with barbed wire and they were protected by armed security. Maybe that's the future of Walmarts here if we as a nation don't get a handle on this.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Eldersburg

Just left Eldersburg Walmart. Shelves are bare. Associate said all Ammo was pulled and is in the back room. They are not allowed to sell it right now, however did not know if this is permanent.

Attachments

• 93C046F4-C7FC-4FB8-8523-A33072A3F24F.jpg
      93C046F4-C7FC-4FB8-8523-A33072A3F24F.jpg
      87.2 KB · Views: 699

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Haven't been to fallston WM. They had limited hunting ammo and a newer, nicer rifle/shotgun case. Anyone seen if they pulled it?

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ******Walmart in other locations have pulled their ammo and firearms off the floors. I think it's a corporate decision. After seeing some of the looting videos, and with a very contentious election coming up, I don't blame them.

I would not be surprised if Dicks and other such retailers do the same thing soon. One of my co-workers, a liberal who lives in Chevy Chase, is now scared as looters came and broke the windows and tried to ransack the Saks, and several other stores just a few yards away from his home.

He's getting out of town before the election, after seeing all of the broken glass and wanton destruction in his immediate area. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to order a gun and a 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo from Amazon today. He has Amazon Prime so I think they do the 2 day shipping thing still.... He may be a bit disappointed that CNN and other MSM has somewhat misinformed him as to the ease of purchasing guns.... He's the guy that said buying one was easier than checking out a library book - CNN told him so... :rolleyes:

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    ******Walmart in other locations have pulled their ammo and firearms off the floors. I think it's a corporate decision. After seeing some of the looting videos, and with a very contentious election coming up, I don't blame them.

I would not be surprised if Dicks and other such retailers do the same thing soon. One of my co-workers, a liberal who lives in Chevy Chase, is now scared as looters came and broke the windows and tried to ransack the Saks, and several other stores just a few yards away from his home.

He's getting out of town before the election, after seeing all of the broken glass and wanton destruction in his immediate area. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to order a gun and a 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo from Amazon today. He has Amazon Prime so I think they do the 2 day shipping thing still.... He may be a bit disappointed that CNN and other MSM has somewhat misinformed him as to the ease of purchasing guns.... He's the guy that said buying one was easier than checking out a library book - CNN told him so... :rolleyes:

Please get video of his reacton when he figures out the truth. I love seeing liberals cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom