What do you think would happen if Trump won in a recount.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DitchDoctor

Oct 30, 2020
    What are your thoughts on what would happen if trump actually won in a recount. I think antifa and the entire left would absolutely lose their sh*t... but to what end? They’ve been on interviews saying that if trump won again, what we’ve seen is just the beginning. So if the election results were overturned... what would you foresee happening? Video Link to cite some protestors views on losing.

https://youtu.be/CenJe6RrLEE

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Riots...he stole the election...burning looting...Pelosi tantrums...liberal heads exploding in the streets...dogs and cats living together...total pandemonium. I would have a beer and maybe a cigar and a chuckle.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Could happen. Al Gore thought he was gonna be President, too. And yeah, I'd expect the useful idiots to go crazy. That would be on the list of reasons why I moved out of Baltimore.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Capture1.jpg

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Could happen. Al Gore thought he was gonna be President, too. And yeah, I'd expect the useful idiots to go crazy. That would be on the list of reasons why I moved out of Baltimore.

One state and a few hundred votes vs. 4 states with all but one having margins in the 10k-30k range.

A recount is not going to change the outcome of the election.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    One state and a few hundred votes vs. 4 states with all but one having margins in the 10k-30k range.

A recount is not going to change the outcome of the election.

Generally that's true, however, if the computer software counted incorrectly as suggested those margins could be made up. For example, if computer counted every 4th or 5th Trump vote as a Biden vote that could make up the difference in no time. That's why Trump is asking for an audit where they physically count the voters by hand (separate the ballots in two piles).

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Mega fires and riots which would thin the herd.

Which herd? There are a sh1tload of people itching to have an excuse to shoot into crowds of "the other guys" and more that are only going as far as defending home and family. I would love to lay the smackdown on antifa and blm punks but as has been mentioned...we lack the infrastructure of the leftist agitators. Those of us that do are labeled right wing extremists and white supremacist militia members.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    What are your thoughts on what would happen if trump actually won in a recount. ?

A gun and ammo sales market that would make anything and everything we’ve seen to date positively PALE in comparison!

B*tches wearing pink ***** hats will be open strappin’ cuz o’ the BurnLootMurderers going into hyper-Drive, well, burnlootmurder ...

Oh yeah, and that thing about dogs and cats together fer sure.

And I can see The Don grinning that big grin of his, putting America first home and abroad but especially on CrapitAll Hill! :party29:

Sirex