• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tharbold

Nov 7, 2013
    Sykesville, Maryland
    Hi folks,

(Please excuse the cross-posting.)

Some of you (hopefully many of you!) may be aware of "Project Appleseed," the program of the Revolutionary War Veteran's Association that promotes rifle marksmanship seasoned with a strong dose of American history (especially the events surrounding April 19, 1775, and "the shot heard 'round the world") and civic responsibility.

Among other things, I write a regular (currently alternate Mondays) column for the Carroll County Times, and I'm proud that this column was published in today's edition:

http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/c...cle_d259f147-6e9c-5c02-a65a-ac1f5a2b60e5.html

I'm hoping this might plant the seed of a thought in someone's mind that, hey, if Colorado can have Appleseed in the schools, why can't Carroll County? Or elsewhere in Maryland, for that matter...?

Yours in service,

Tom

tharbold

Nov 7, 2013
    Sykesville, Maryland
    Already on both Facebook pages, FF Jim! And I hope to be at some of the Maryland events this year, too, but I need to find employment in MD so I can relocate back home. If anybody has any leads, I'd be grateful. Engine4, thank you very much! I appreciate that. :-)

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    I'm hoping to get my wife out to an event this year so she can wade into organized events. other than my 10/22 and ammo what else would i have to bring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom