• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    D*mn! You got an inside line to the factory or somethin'?

I may take you up on the offer to short cut to my end goal for specialized projectiles for this thing.
    Something like that... ;)

All I ask for teaching you how to reload for it, is that if you create a new and specialized projectile for it, you hook me up. Because when I teach you how to reload, you'll be going home with a box of goodies to start your journey to reload for the AS-007. Also if you ever want more components, all you have to do is say something.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Can you use reloads with the hopper?
    Bro. We talked about this the other day on the phone. Reloads actually run better in the hopper than factory, if you know what you're doing when reloading it.

You're coming out tomorrow with Dr. Goodhair, Lord Chadwin, and smkranz. We're doing reloading class for the AS-007 on my 550 and then we'll go out back and test the reloads. I already have a box for each of you with dies, brass, projectiles, powder, and primers.

Bro. We talked about this the other day on the phone. Reloads actually run better in the hopper than factory, if you know what you're doing when reloading it.

You're coming out tomorrow with Dr. Goodhair, Lord Chadwin, and smkranz. We're doing reloading class for the AS-007 on my 550 and then we'll go out back and test the reloads. I already have a box for each of you with dies, brass, projectiles, powder, and primers.

I'm back to square one with how the hopper works- THANKS!!!:mad54:

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I'm back to square one with how the hopper works- THANKS!!!:mad54:

I was hoping you'd figure it out. I going to start doing specialized projectiles, so I'm worried they won't work with the hopper.

DA has the formula, so we will have to arrange something with him.

In the meantime, I'll keep designing these projectiles. A 3-d printer is on the way for some mockup prototypes.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I was hoping you'd figure it out. I going to start doing specialized projectiles, so I'm worried they won't work with the hopper.

DA has the formula, so we will have to arrange something with him.

In the meantime, I'll keep designing these projectiles. A 3-d printer is on the way for some mockup prototypes.
    Try to go with a ceramic/polymer projectile. I've run the math and the numbers look good if you can get it to the correct weight.

Athelney878

Jan 9, 2021
    Montgomery County
    Quit lying. You haven't seen one, nor touched one.

Psssshhhh I’ve spent as much time with one as anyone else here by now. When I first started lurking here back in June I was very intrigued to read about them - it took quite some time searching through the site to really get a handle on what they’re all about. Time well spent! Now I just want to help future members go through the same wonderful learning experience. Hopefully without destroying anyone’s barn by mistake.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Anybody know how much antimony to add for tungsten projectiles?

Trying to achieve the right balance of muzzle velocity and barrel wear.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Anybody know how much antimony to add for tungsten projectiles?

Trying to achieve the right balance of muzzle velocity and barrel wear.

Umm.. that's quite the controversy here on MDS. I suggest you contact a guy named Southern MD Shooter (maybe that's his name?). He should set you straight.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I found the 3d printing files for that trigger on the dark web.

That’s for the G-Host version. It’s sort of like a G-Lock, only with the AS007’s shoulder thing and of course options like the hopper.

I’d make secret copies of that 3D printer file, because places like Montgomery County are trying to ban all G-Host Guns, or make you engrave them, and the AS007’s special ceramic receiver panel coating is almost impossible to scratch even with those special internet ordered gun tools.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Sigh... mine has been on order and my FFL is Gymratz. I have been trying to contact them to see if it came in.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Sigh... mine has been on order and my FFL is Gymratz. I have been trying to contact them to see if it came in.
    Why didn't you say something yesterday when you called Einstein? We were in my truck driving back from visiting the Hooligans when you called. I could have given a extra one to Einstein, to pass along to you.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    PM inbound.

I’m also looking for the CR1138 battery for the for the red dot.

If you are having trouble finding the ammo, you can actually use batteries fyi. I think you just have to call the NRA to get the load data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom