• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    And who is coming to get it? They have to know you even have it first.

I'll run out of food before I run out of bullets. At that point, I'd be leaving a box of ammo in the driveway as bait.

5 rounds of 7.62x54?? Why even bother? Or are you thinking that the resultant fireballs will be enough ;)
    It's to give to the liberal dipshit neighbor down the street wanting to borrow a gun once all hell breaks loose. No sense giving him any of my good stuff.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    I'll run out of food before I run out of bullets. At that point, I'd be leaving a box of ammo in the driveway as bait.

It's to give to the liberal dipshit neighbor down the street wanting to borrow a gun once all hell breaks loose. No sense giving him any of my good stuff.

Hey, preppers regard a Mosin as a good SHTF gun. I'll take your box of x54r.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    9KVNIzE.jpeg

Currently what i have, wife currently checks my bags every time i come home to make sure i dont buy more lol. Got most of it Pre Covid which thankfully i did because now the prices are crazy.

That is SO CUTE.

Like an ammo supply, only smaller. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    You have food, I have ammo.

So your food is my food. :D

I got food, just not the kind I was referencing. Tungstun reference using ammo as bait when being out of food. That only draws humans and not the normal herbivores I would typically shoot.

Long Pork; The term for human meat sold on the cannibal market.

I guess by that logic your ammo is his ammo. Sounds like after SHTF the communist will actually get their wish.

Just sharing the tip of the ammo, unless we are friends. :D Just the tip, I swear. ;)

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012

Better to scatter a few loose rounds. Makes it look like it was accidental and they will remain in the zone longer while picking them up. A box sitting there will only attract stupid people. You are what you eat.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Better to scatter a few loose rounds. Makes it look like it was accidental and they will remain in the zone longer while picking them up. A box sitting there will only attract stupid people. You are what you eat.

Better to adhere them to driveway/sidewalk - then you get even MORE time.
    Rinse away any blood. Repeat as necessary :D

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I guess by that logic your ammo is his ammo. Sounds like after SHTF the communist will actually get their wish.

NOOOO, my ammo is my ammo.

And anything anyone without ammo has, that I want, is also MINE. :D

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    You must live near the city. Out here 80% are armed and have ammo. 50% have ammo for hunting and target shooting, 25% are heavily stocked and that last 5% are fooking crazy and the reason we have these shortages.

Out here assuming people don't have guns or ammo will get you killed! :D Like the guy posted last year, or so, about SHTF and he's heading to the country to "live off the land". Ahh, many are already doing that and they will turn you into fertilizer. ;)

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    You must live near the city. Out here 80% are armed and have ammo. 50% have ammo for hunting and target shooting, 25% are heavily stocked and that last 5% are fooking crazy and the reason we have these shortages.

Out here assuming people don't have guns or ammo will get you killed! :D Like the guy posted last year, or so, about SHTF and he's heading to the country to "live off the land". Ahh, many are already doing that and they will turn you into fertilizer. ;)

I’ll piggy back on your comment about living off the land. I saw an article where a boy died in Texas of the cold. I would be literally burning down a forest before my kids died of cold. iOS be going full scorched earth.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I’ll piggy back on your comment about living off the land. I saw an article where a boy died in Texas of the cold. I would be literally burning down a forest before my kids died of cold. iOS be going full scorched earth.

Problem is most people have no idea how to do anything outside of their day to day life.

How many people have EVER made a campfire or even fire in a fireplace in their life (I mean Americans)?

I'd bet it was at least 1 in 4 never have.

How many homeowners know how to winterize their plumbing for a prolonged power outage? Or would even realize they need to? I bet it is less than 1 in 2.

How many people have camping gear of any sort, let alone cold weather? I bet it is less than 1 in 3. If you live in suburban Texas, there is a chance you don't even have a fireplace for your house if it is a newer home. Maybe you can cut down a couple trees on your property if in a single family home (or your neighbor's trees if you don't mind risking their wrath or worse). How many suburban home owners own a chain saw? Probably less than 1 in 4. How many own an axe at least? Probably not better numbers that that.

Most people aren't remotely self sufficient for most stuff in life. More rural people tend to be more self sufficient. That said, I have neighbors I know don't know the first thing on how to change the oil in their car, let alone fix anything that could be wrong with it. Know nothing about gardening. Can't do more than replace a lightbulb (they are asking for plumber recommendations when they have a broken faucet FFS).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom