• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    The thing is, actual SC Residents ( aka Voters ) don't think they have a problem . They have easy Shall Issue .

No State based 2A Org has taken the banner up for visitors with enough fervor to counter act the political influence of SLED .

( And South Carolinians probably feel about the same about Atlanta residents , as Pennsylvanians feel about NYC residents .)

They have been working on constitutional carry the last few years. But you're right that SLED has a lot of political power and opposes any expansion of reciprocity because some "bad guy" might get a permit in another state and cause mayhem in SC.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Map

Attachments

• 2021.gif
      2021.gif
      14.5 KB · Views: 289

WillyP

Aug 1, 2020
    On February 12, 2021, Breitbart News noted that Utah became the 17th state to abolish its concealed carry permit requirement.

Montana is now the 18th.

The other 16 states are Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Simply amazing when you look at the latest map and see the very few who refuse to let their citizens exercise their god given rights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    This is great news and hopefully the momentum continues. As a MD resident with W&C, if we want to carry in other states, we still need to get non-resident permits like Utah, to carry in 30 some states. Am I stating that correctly? Thanks.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Right To Carry Map

Changes in State law since 1986: ( I tried to include the map that changes automatically through the years, the other map posting didn't work for me.)

Attachments

• rtc.gif
      rtc.gif
      90.1 KB · Views: 226

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Last night on the news the new Senate President, i don't know his name, stated that Maryland is looking into recreational marijuana because 16 other states are allowing it and it is a trend. My wife looked at me as I was yelling at the tv, well the the trend is for states to allow constitutional carry why are we still may re: no issue?

Boy she does put up with alot from me.

Nobody

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Oi. Such hand wringing by those opposed. "It will decrease the safety of our citizens."

Really? So a criminal will start carrying his gun under the new freedoms when he wouldn't do so before?

Oi.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Oi. Such hand wringing by those opposed. "It will decrease the safety of our citizens."

Really? So a criminal will start carrying his gun under the new freedoms when he wouldn't do so before?

Oi.

It's just the same playbook that's been run for 35 years ever since FL instituted shall issue CCW.
    If you've ever watched these hearings the Moms Demand Action folks come in with prepared lines and are completely unable to respond to any pushback or questions from reps. I saw one where a group of three of them were speaking one by one and their lines were almost identical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom