• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Did anyone get their Nov 2020 production gun yet?
    I got the letter back in Sept that the shop closed due to a COVID outbreak, but I expected them to be back up and running quickly.

Should I get the tripod? Is it worth it, or should I just use a bipod and a sandbag?

What about the chainsaw grip kit? I know it looks stupid, but it was fun as hell at Delta when I shot one.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    The tripod they include is POS. It collapses at the critical time and takes some coaxing to get it back up.

The bipod is much easier to deal with, stays in place, and won't let you down at that most critical moment.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I have been waiting for a counter bored bolt muffler for a while now. No idea when I will receive it. My still works, but it is showing a lot of wear. I was told it was from the chain saw grip, so be advised.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I really don’t like the new laminate stock. Liked the original walnut one. Still, the new version has that new magnetic magazine-flipping feature so you can just keep on shooting.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    I can't even find anyone who can get their hands on one. No allocations available until 3Q 2022

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

You gotta mail the down payment, I was told Google shut down their website and credit card processing a while back. It's only a 9 month wait I think.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    I really don’t like the new laminate stock. Liked the original walnut one. Still, the new version has that new magnetic magazine-flipping feature so you can just keep on shooting.

I paid extra for the hopper/feeder. Being able to just dump bullets in and crank to load it seemed a lot more practical with the chainsaw, especially since I can just pick up ammo and feed it in.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    I got mine already. Delivery gu.. ahh, I mean gender neutral person got my shipping address wrong- had to meet him at a empty warehouse in Dundalk. Had a couple AS-007s in the trunk of his Chrysler 300. I was even in luck, the delivery person just happened to have 2 spare 80 round mags in the pocket of his/her black leather jacket.

Last edited:

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    I can't even find anyone who can get their hands on one. No allocations available until 3Q 2022

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I got mine already. Took a fair bit of looking around but it's totally worth it.

The secondary firing chamber farther up the barrel more than doubles muzzle velocity. It really makes a difference with the newer tungsten projectiles. Best used with caseless ammo.

Still waiting for the laser target designator attachment.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I PRE PAID for mine and they billed me TWICE! I'm so afraid to initiate a charge back on just one of them in fear they will cancel my order.
    They sent me a tracking number but USPS showed it was never picked up. I called the post office but they say they can't do anything about it.
    Its already been a year now and USPS still cant find it.
    They are telling me they can't take it back and they won't ship a new one until the first is returned.
    Then they said that if I do return it, I"m going to be put on the back of the list.

I've already purchased 1000 rounds for it TOO!

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I PRE PAID for mine and they billed me TWICE! I'm so afraid to initiate a charge back on just one of them in fear they will cancel my order.
    They sent me a tracking number but USPS showed it was never picked up. I called the post office but they say they can't do anything about it.
    They are telling me they can't take it back and they won't ship a new one until the first is returned.
    Then they said that if I do return it, I"m going to be put on the back of the list.

Contact GymRatz. He may be able to help...

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Wut

I have been waiting for a counter bored bolt muffler for a while now. No idea when I will receive it. My still works, but it is showing a lot of wear. I was told it was from the chain saw grip, so be advised.

Thought that was an nfa item? I think you can form1 it. Is it enduser serviceable? Been wanting one of these awesome things since forever

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Damn Gymratz

Should not have ordered from Gymratz. Sorry.

Edit: did not see whistlersmother’s gymratz comment. Lol

Last edited:

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    Did anyone get their Nov 2020 production gun yet?
    I got the letter back in Sept that the shop closed due to a COVID outbreak, but I expected them to be back up and running quickly.

Should I get the tripod? Is it worth it, or should I just use a bipod and a sandbag?

What about the chainsaw grip kit? I know it looks stupid, but it was fun as hell at Delta when I shot one.

I’d definitely go with the chainsaw grip. After using the caseless tungsten ammo on the Ex-wife’s prized trees , the chainsaw grip made short work of the branches

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Nope, not yet. I got mine off Amazon before they pulled it.

I was reading about it on a guy's Twitter account, but then he disappeared. Strange. I'd really like to add it to my collection. That thing that goes up is awesome! The retracting laser sight is a benefit, but given the power of each round does accuracy really matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom