• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Many thanks to everyone who dropped in on the Paint Party w/ Open Bar and the music cranked up BIGLY! Hats off to Stoveman for hosting, and for bringing in awesome delivery pizza to keep the sign assembly line going...

What a great time! We laughed so much and carried on big time-- we would have gotten fired if it was real job.

Actually the Paint Party Hangout produced 16 new signs to light up the opposition. And we came up with some jammin' messages to get out there in front of The Infringers. Can't wait to unleash them. Sorry if you missed out on this one, but we will be doing it again. Get yer slogans ready, and be ready to hit the bricks with us!

Last edited:

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    For those that missed it, was a great time with great people.

Looking forward to being Deplorable on Tuesday.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Super excellent to have you join the hangout tonight, Brother Glaron....thanks for the extra sign boards! See you on Deplorables Tuesday...

Maintaining consistency with the uterus thread ...

Ohhhhhhhh...that was SNEAKY MigraineMan! (If you missed it, go back and read the sign...that's a hoot!)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Rack took a giant selfie of us !!

Attachments

• sons.jpg
      sons.jpg
      58.5 KB · Views: 210

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    If you have never participated in a Patriot Picket event you are missing out. The energy created by getting out the message with like minded brothers and sisters is intoxicating. The interaction out in public is more rewarding than a years worth of typing on a keyboard. No, I am not criticizing those that contribute in other ways, just encouraging anyone able to meet us on Feb. 7th for an hour or two in Naptown to do so. And BTW, you don't need to wear a pink p@ssy hat on your head to participate.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hey, let's talk this up with your friends, especially those 2A folks who don't happen to be on this forum.

We are going to have a slam-bang good time on Feb. 7, and you will be part of 2nd Amendment history in MD, so don't miss this!

Here are some more pics From The Bricks 2016:

Attachments

• IMG_3218.jpg
      IMG_3218.jpg
      114.8 KB · Views: 160

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Hey, let's talk this up with your friends, especially those 2A folks who don't happen to be on this forum.

We are going to have a slam-bang good time on Feb. 7, and you will be part of 2nd Amendment history in MD, so don't miss this!

Here are some more pics From The Bricks 2016:

We were talking about the other campus carry ban sign the other night and here it is in that pic.

I forgot about the Dems Hate Vets sign.

Vintage cool.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Hold my "Dumais heart" sign in the holster please. She actually has 2 bills that make sense, and one is cross filed with a Hough bill.

Barnes' "Campus Carry" bill (HB159) is reassigned to a different Committee. They are playing the shell game with it and it is being heard in Appropriations on January 31st. (Thanks to the AGC email for the heads up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom