• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    " If you’re hoping to snag an M1 Carbine from Midway USA’s batch, head over to their announcement page and sign up to get notified". Go to Midway or here for the link

www.thefirearmblog.com

Jul 1, 2012
    PW Arms import marked BTW. But they upgraded their stamp at least, it's not their dot-matrix drunk monkey slap-dashardly usual one (at least based on pics that were circulating).

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    I expect these to retail in the $1100-$1300 range for the "grab one from the pile" set when they go up for sale. I doubt we'll see any deals, and Midway is reticent to ship to C&R last I checked.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Well, the selections are up for previewing and the prices are set. May be a little too spendy for me at this point, which is a damned shame.

But it does look like they'll ship to C&R holders, if you have everything on file with them, so for some folks that will be good.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    What they are calling "FINE" I'd call "GOOD". IMO, the features I'm seeing mixed with the price = buyer's remorse.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I expect these to retail in the $1100-$1300 range for the "grab one from the pile" set when they go up for sale. I doubt we'll see any deals, and Midway is reticent to ship to C&R last I checked.
    The website describes how to buy using your C&R license, they’re not prohibiting it. I’d be interested in these except they’re going for $1,300 to $3,000. I know probably less than zero about these rifles, but that pricing seems way, way, way out of line.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    The website describes how to buy using your C&R license, they’re not prohibiting it. I’d be interested in these except they’re going for $1,300 to $3,000. I know probably less than zero about these rifles, but that pricing seems way, way, way out of line.

Eh, pricing is out of line if CMP still had carbines coming in. But as with everything else these days, it's likely the new normal unless they just sit there in inventory for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom