• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    We are happy to announce we are offering these for sale and they are legal in Maryland as a pistol . You can increased the accuracy & comfort by installing the optional pistol stabilizing brace .

PTR K3P PDW .308 Pistol Atlantic Firearms Exclusive, semi auto 308 Fire Power in a compact package . Sporting a 12 inch threaded barrel with removable flash hider and G3 style Wide handguard. The pistols are a great Candidate for your NFA Short barreled rifle project or install a Stabilizing brace for shooting comfort and increased accuracy. The pistols have an Optic Rail on the receiver for ease of adding your favorite optic . Another nice exclusive feature is the Arm Brace Ready buttcap, designed to easily take a pistol stabilizing brace if so desired. They are amazingly easy to control even firing the .308 and with a stock or arm brace can be quite useful . The pistols will accept readily available 20 round Surplus magazines or the very popular X 91 50 round drum mags. Comes with 1 -20 round surplus mag and PTR Factory warranty.

ptrk3pblog.jpg

K3pAnimation.gif

namelessname120

Jul 6, 2011
    I picked up my ptr 91 a few days ago. Anyone know where I can get some mags? I was told the mags were cheap.

Last edited:

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Aluminum G3 mags used to be ~$1.50. They went up a CRAZY amount in the last few years and are now ~$3! :D

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    You can get a $35 port buffer to keep from beating up your brass. Or just shoot cheap steel case stuff so you don't have to reload.

Savage308

Oct 18, 2019
    PTR K3P LEGAL FFL

I just purchased a PTR K3P PDWR 111 FROM GUNBUYER.COM and I recieved a email from them saying they called 2 Maryland FFL's and they said they didn't see them on the handgun roster BUT if you go on the roster it says PTR PDW in cal.308 wich technically doesn't exist, PTR does make these 3 models 1. K3P PDWR PTR 111 12.5" 2. 51P PDWR PTR 110 8.5" 3. PDWR PTR 105 8.5" . SOOO what does this mean ? I contacted my FFL and they said the model has to match what's on the ROSTER but PTR doesn't make just a PTR PDW in 308 or any caliber. So did Maryland state police enter it wrong on the roster or did they do it that way so All the PTR pistols in 308 are approved???

Last edited:

captainstashu

Jan 26, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    I just purchased a PTR K3P PDWR 111 FROM GUNBUYER.COM and I recieved a email from them saying they called 2 Maryland FFL's and they said they didn't see them on the handgun roster BUT if you go on the roster it says PTR PDW in cal.308 wich technically doesn't exist, PTR does make these 3 models 1. K3P PDWR PTR 111 12.5" 2. 51P PDWR PTR 110 8.5" 3. PDWR PTR 105 8.5" . SOOO what does this mean ? I contacted my FFL and they said the model has to match what's on the ROSTER but PTR doesn't make just a PTR PDW in 308 or any caliber. So did Maryland state police enter it wrong on the roster or did they do it that way so All the PTR pistols in 308 are approved???
    It has to match what is on the roster. I had a 9mm Arcus that I bought on line, the model number was like mk III nad the roster only went to Mk II. Same gun but slight mods. My FFL had to submit the gun to the state to have it evaluated and it was added to the list. You will have to have an FFL willing to do it for you, and you will need to be patient while they check your gun out.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom