Jul 31, 2011
    Yes the POF 5 pistols are in stock

pof%20fs-24.jpg

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    there here!!

The waiting (77r) was the hardest part. :thumbsup: Or maybe :thumbsdown: for Maryland. :thumbsup: for Atlantic.

I added the Midwest rail and guard. Brace TBD.

Attachments

• 20180130_165721.jpg
      20180130_165721.jpg
      76.1 KB · Views: 1,356

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Long gone but they may show up again. I've had one for years now and it's never missed a beat. They are built as well as an HK but the paint is crap. However, the park underneath is good and finish wear just adds character anyways. I highly recommend them.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Are the MKE’s still around? Been wanting an MP5 clone for a while..
    Edit: nevermind, still see the MKE’s at Atlantic’s site. Need to save more :(

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Are the MKE’s still around? Been wanting an MP5 clone for a while..
    Edit: nevermind, still see the MKE’s at Atlantic’s site. Need to save more :(

By the time you buy the handguard and top rail, plus a brace, the MKEs are roughly the same price, maybe a hundo more or so. Depends if you can get the hanguard/rail on sale. MKEs come with all the rails and brace installed, plus a case I think.

You are going to want a direct thread can and a lot of 147 or 158 grain 9mm, it eats it like peanuts. Or so I've heard. So, save for that too!

As far as how it runs, it runs lot! Always with huge smiles.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Yeah, I got my POF-5 from Atlantic back in January when they restocked on them. I wanted to get one of the $1.2k cosmetic blems, but they sold out of those in November, so I got a $1.3k regular one.

I've put about 4k rounds through mine so far, about 90% being with POF mags. The first 3k had zero issues. When I had a few FTEs in one mag, I took the extractor spring out and rebent it. That was trouble free until I had one FTE last weekend and a few this weekend, so I replaced it with a brand new H&K extractor spring.

I've got an SBT5 brace, Aimpoint T2 on an ADM low mount, and a Zenith Picatinny base. The Octane 9mm suppressor isn't mine, but it worked flawlessly. The 1/2x28 threads are a bit longer than they should be, so I had to break past the carbon fouling built up on the suppressor threads from it being used on handguns with shorter threaded portions. I haven't tried a tri-lug mount yet, but the stock thread protectors are known to be too fat. Some people get a new one made with the correct outside diameter.
    zyD9FCMl.jpg

The ejector tail has some peening where the carrier first strikes it after 4k rounds, but the rest of it is fine. I bought an H&K gen 3 ejector to have as a backup.
    p1karE7l.jpg

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Got the POF 5PK, should have it out at Ft Meade to hit some steel next weekend. Now I want the full size too lol.

E318-F50-C-9687-48-B7-AD30-29-FB3-AFD13-DA.jpg

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Well got the full size too with the SB retractible brace. Thanks Atlantic Firearms. Group pic:

2-F4557-AF-5-C33-4219-9-D62-A89-E03799425.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom