• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Homicide detectives and C.I.R.T. detectives are investigating the incident, the Baltimore Police Department said. Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2100.

Don't they realize, snitches get killed?

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    The Dept. of Corrections would be interesting. Most do not fall under LEOSA so if they were retired I'd assume they'd have to be a permit holder.

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    If law abiding adults could obtain unrestricted Wear and Carry permits on a shall issue basis, this type of incident would be an everyday occurrence and the robbery rate would decline by double digits.

Unfortunately, too many people profit from Baltimore City being in a state of near anarchy. Gun control has nothing to do with public safety.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Whether a BB gun or not is immaterial. If it looks like a gun it's a gun as far as defending oneself goes. If the perp had a metal tube with what looked like a fuse sticking out of it it makes no difference whether there's explosive material inside the tube or was cardboard that appeared to be metal.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    A radio report last night said the prep had a BB gun. I'm not hearing that reported anymore. Perhaps it's unsubstantiated. We wait for details.

The charges and sentence are the same as if it was a handgun. Lots of idiots find this out the hard way. (The fact that nobody gets any real jail time is a different topic.)

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    A caller into the C4 show this morning said the same, and added the perp was shot in the back.

:munch:

IANAL, nor am I an expert, so correct me if I'm wrong... but can't an LEO use deadly force against a fleeing felon if that person poses a risk to the officer or the public? I would say someone who just attempted an armed robber would fit that description.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I am surprised no one has mentioned that the relatives of the alleged perp are pushing for "JUSTICE" so to speak. In other words, the perp was an innocent who was unduly shot by the police and of course did nothing wrong. I believe I understood the news to present it as they are claiming the cops are the guilty ones " didn't have to shoot him"

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019...-family-says-police-gave-conflicting-stories/

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I am surprised no one has mentioned that the relatives of the alleged perp are pushing for "JUSTICE" so to speak. In other words, the perp was an innocent who was unduly shot by the police and of course did nothing wrong. I believe I understood the news to present it as they are claiming the cops are the guilty ones " didn't have to shoot him"

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019...-family-says-police-gave-conflicting-stories/

As far as I'm concerned justice was served as soon as that POS hit the ground

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    As far as I'm concerned justice was served as soon as that POS hit the ground

I agree but it was only partial justice. As far as I am concerned, real justice won't be served until the MD lawmakers, Federal Lawmakers and blinded liberal residents of the US stop calling criminals the victims, and stop legislating away our rights to defend ourselves against criminals.

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    Wouldn't it be amazing if more qualified people could defend themselves?

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/201...officer-fatally-shoots-armed-robbery-suspect/

An off-duty Baltimore school police officer and a retired Department of Corrections officer shot and killed an armed man who allegedly attempted to rob them on Saturday night.
    "Off-Duty Baltimore Police Officer Fatally Shoots Armed Robbery Suspect"

Suspect? SUSPECT?? The SOB was robbing them... wtf is there to "suspect"?

Fookin' faux-"journalists"...

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    "Off-Duty Baltimore Police Officer Fatally Shoots Armed Robbery Suspect"

Suspect? SUSPECT?? The SOB was robbing them... wtf is there to "suspect"?

Fookin' faux-"journalists"...

Eh. Nothing out of the ordinary with that. “Perpetrator” hasn’t been used in at least a decade or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom