• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Probably not Natchez's doing, more likely bots gobbling up the stock as soon as it was advertised.
    I watch dozens of sites hourly, and there's no way bots removed 8 different brands and sizes of primers within 1 hour. Most of the small rifle, small pistol primers stay available for days now because everyone is pretty flush and the prices aren't anything to write home about. No this was straight up shady.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Natcheez just opened up a bunch of Federal an CCI primers.

FWIW, I saw these all drop last Thursday, then suddenly disappear OOS at the same time. Then a free-shipping holiday weekend happens, and now they are back. Shady Sh!t doesn't play well with me, but YMMV..
    And they're gone.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Federal LPP (#150) for 9cpr at midsouth

That's both a good price and their shipping and hazmat is super reasonable. Brownell's had been good, but getting worse fast. I think Midway's is still half reasonable (though limits of 1k).

Brownell's had been around $8-10 to ship 2k primers and $20 in hazmat a month ago. Then just in the last week or two, their shipping is now up to $12 for a couple of boxes, $25 now on hazmat and the price of all of their primers also went up $5-10 per 1k within the last 30 or so days...

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I'm not buying less than 5k primers at a time unless it's something I desperately need. The ammo market has recovered in terms of supply, it's only a matter of time until primers catch up as well. Backorders etc. are gonna get cancelled as retailers can't move the stuff they already have... eventually we'll see manufacturer rebates.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I'm not buying less than 5k primers at a time unless it's something I desperately need. The ammo market has recovered in terms of supply, it's only a matter of time until primers catch up as well. Backorders etc. are gonna get cancelled as retailers can't move the stuff they already have... eventually we'll see manufacturer rebates.
    I'm with you. I have about 60K stored up now to buffer fluctuations, but still look out for bargains and knowing how bad the Leftists can fvck up a wet dream and send things worse than they are now.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I don't want buy deep at 10cpp. Kygunco was just at 8-8.5, and if things hit 6-7, that's probably when I'll start making bigger purchases of SPPs (I have SRPs and LRPs to last indefinitely at this point).

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Federal Small Rifle and Small Pistol available at KYGUNCO. Price went up to 9cpr.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    Shydas has primers and powder! They were selling boxes of 1000 in SRM, SPM, white box SRP and SPP. They were limiting LPP to 500. They had quite a variety of powders. Prices were a little high, but I scored a 5lb jug of RE22. Been looking for two years for this. I would check there website and/or call before trekking up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    just ordered some Federal magnum large pistol primers and BE-86 powder from powdervallyinc... shipping,tax and hazmat suck but what can you do in these times.. wish they didn't have a only 1 limit....

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I really hope that this primer and ammo factory going up in Texas helps to put things right with the market where primers are concerned. We've seen a 300+% increase in prices over the last couple of years, which is insane. Hopefully the new company brings some sanity back to the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom