• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwoodburn

Feb 9, 2012
    Owings Mills, MD
    Where did you get it? Is it the Ruger one for certain distributors?

My plan is the EA Brown M1 Carbine stock for the one I just picked up.

It is the Ruger M1 version. I got it from Gym Ratz when I stopped in to do fingerprints for suppressors. Offer I couldn't refuse, as usual when I go in there. I'm sure John could order you one so it's worth giving them a call. I was going to go with the EA Brown version too, but I'm happy with my decision and now I have two 10/22s!

redeye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 13, 2019
    Henry .22 Carbine, for my father-in-law, for Chanukah.

He loved it.

I guess Jews don’t get/give many rifles as Chanukah presents. Well, that’s proof a little Goish blood in the family can be a good thing.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Tikka T1x in 22LR

0477bff51f96a4cc5d89336842c7056e.jpg
    d92bbca373c3c1e298983bdc58a24fb6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    My most recent .22 purchase was a Ruger 10/22 with a Norrell integral suppressor and a full auto pack. :)

Sorry to thread jack...and forgive my ignorance, but what's a "full auto pack"?

And to participate, most recent .22 purchases were a Ruger 10/22 Takedown Lite and a 22/45 Lite.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Sorry to thread jack...and forgive my ignorance, but what's a "full auto pack"?

And to participate, most recent .22 purchases were a Ruger 10/22 Takedown Lite and a 22/45 Lite.

The full auto pack is modified trigger group assembly and a special anti-bounce bolt that allows for select fire between semi and full auto. It is an NFA registered and transferrable machine gun. They came in two configurations for method of select fire. Button and Lever selectors. I have the Button, which is the bolt head that you can see on the trigger. For semi auto fire you just pull the trigger straight back in the normal manner. For full auto fire you put your finger on the button and pull the trigger back and slightly upward. You get used to it very quickly. And it is a lot of cheap fun!

Attachments

• IMG_6677.JPG
      IMG_6677.JPG
      43.2 KB · Views: 401

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    The full auto pack is modified trigger group assembly and a special anti-bounce bolt that allows for select fire between semi and full auto. It is an NFA registered and transferrable machine gun. They came in two configurations for method of select fire. Button and Lever selectors. I have the Button, which is the bolt head that you can see on the trigger. For semi auto fire you just pull the trigger straight back in the normal manner. For full auto fire you put your finger on the button and pull the trigger back and slightly upward. You get used to it very quickly. And it is a lot of cheap fun!

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    It is the Ruger M1 version. I got it from Gym Ratz when I stopped in to do fingerprints for suppressors. Offer I couldn't refuse, as usual when I go in there. I'm sure John could order you one so it's worth giving them a call. I was going to go with the EA Brown version too, but I'm happy with my decision and now I have two 10/22s!

Thanks. I will check into it. I can have both. :)

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I picked up a Winchester model 1890 in 22LR. A Winchester model 250 Deluxe. A HK 416 pistol. And a Ruger Stainless with a beautiful walnut stock in the past 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom