• ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

pittpa

Mar 5, 2016
    SW PA
    No drive-thru or curb side food pick-up? .

I've not seen any directive like that, now or 9 days ago.

https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroo...nsylvanian-to-take-action-to-stop-the-spread/

https://www.pa.gov/guides/responding-to-covid-19/

3/16: All restaurants and bars close their dine-in facilities to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Businesses that offer carry-out, delivery, and drive-through food and beverage service may continue to do so but eating and drinking inside restaurants and bars is temporarily prohibited.
    3/25: " Food establishments can offer carry-out, delivery, and drive-through food and beverage service, including alcohol."

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    I received an email from Shyda’s in case anyone is interested.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Shyda's Outdoor Center
    Will be reopening Thursday 3/26/2020
    from 9am - 5pm

YES WE HAVE AMMO!!
    (However, we do have limits)

Please take note of updates and
    new procedures below!!

We have revised hours. Until further notice we will be open
    Monday - Saturday 9am to 5pm

If you are planning on purchasing a firearm, we ask that you get to our store by 3pm.

We have a limit of 5 people in the store at one time.

If you are not feeling well, we ask that you stay home and do not try to enter our store.

If you are coming for target loads or reloading components, we ask that you please call your orders in ahead of time.

Please understand that we are taking precautions to maintain the safety of our customers as well as our employees.

Any additional questions or concerns you can call or e-mail us!

Phone #: (717) 273-6572
    E-mail:guns@shydasoutdoorcenter.com

We hope to see you soon!

Shyda's Outdoor Center
    1635 S. Lincoln Avenue
    Lebanon, PA 17042

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I've said it from the beginning, ANY curtailment of Liberty regarding the panic virus, no matter how small, is unconstitutional and voids the entire action. I was ridiculed for saying it and told that I was a "poor steward of liberty". But I knew it then, I know it now and I'll now it until death, there is no reason on this earth worthy of stripping citizens of Liberty. If you feel unsafe, stay at home and waste away while I go out and live. Far too many Patriots have paid the ultimate price to provide my Liberty and no one alive has the right to diminish the sacrifice of those Patriots. It is the duty of every real American to protect it, not give it away "for the greater good".

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    I've said it from the beginning, ANY curtailment of Liberty regarding the panic virus, no matter how small, is unconstitutional and voids the entire action. I was ridiculed for saying it and told that I was a "poor steward of liberty". But I knew it then, I know it now and I'll now it until death, there is no reason on this earth worthy of stripping citizens of Liberty. If you feel unsafe, stay at home and waste away while I go out and live. Far too many Patriots have paid the ultimate price to provide my Liberty and no one alive has the right to diminish the sacrifice of those Patriots. It is the duty of every real American to protect it, not give it away "for the greater good".

Attachments

• hes-right-you-know-if-you-not-striving-for-greatness-2925730~01.jpg
      hes-right-you-know-if-you-not-striving-for-greatness-2925730~01.jpg
      17.2 KB · Views: 283

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007

Its so refreshing to see a lone judge put a beat down on the marxist POS governor of Pa

I really hope that enough people in Pa have been woken up by his commie ******** that they vote him out in next election

Hopefully this is the first of a series of beat downs on governors across the country

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom