CCI has standard velocity ($3.99/50) and quiet ($4.99/50) .22lr available 10 box max

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Best I have seen recently is on another thread here...

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-blaze...ntLink&utm_medium=41227&utm_campaign=55963-NA

They have some in stock currently. I haven’t seen $.55 per round for 9 mm new brass anywhere else for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. .55 is better than what we've seen, but still tough to swallow. I guess I'll bite the bullet...sorry for the bad joke.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    SV in stock now. If something else was in stock to get free shipping I’d probably would have bought. Not bad though if you need some.

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    SV in stock now. If something else was in stock to get free shipping I’d probably would have bought. Not bad though if you need some.

Cool, I grabbed some more because they are recommended for my suppressed MkIV 22/45 Lite.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    Tried ordering but would they would only let me put a QTY of 1 box into the cart. Not much of a deal with a $12 shipping charge.

Assuming they sold out or I am too old to figure out this week’s ordering puzzle.

Most likely a tech issue and CCI needs to hire some high school kid to fix their website.

Mike_mds

Oct 11, 2020
    Ceciltucky
    Tried ordering but would they would only let me put a QTY of 1 box into the cart. Not much of a deal with a $12 shipping charge.

Assuming they sold out or I am too old to figure out this week’s ordering puzzle.

Most likely a tech issue and CCI needs to hire some high school kid to fix their website.

Same here...I am assuming they are sold out.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country

MRH

Never sell your sword
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 5, 2020
    Chesapeake Bay
    CCI website has a few different kinds of 22LR available, Velocitor, Stinger, Quiet (not good for any auto loaders) and Blazer's are 3.99 so that is as close to pre pandemic as I can find anywhere AND cheaper than the 5.99 Brownells wanted for them.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    That’s correct; prices are up across CCi’s rimfire website and same goes for Federal’s rimfire selection (up $5 on the boxes of 325 and 800)

I received two separate CCI orders yesterday (placed orders roughly 2 weeks ago) and close to half (so, say 10!) of the plastic slide top 100 round boxes were cracked and broken, one with the entire end smashed off it. No way that kind of being thrown and destroyed is gonna do anything to improve priming compound ignition :-( Not CCi’s fault but rather UPS; however; to date, every Federal delivery has had some form of packing around the enclosed boxes of ammo.

Somebody(ies) at UPS apparently really, REALLY went out of their way to destroy the contents of these CCI packages ....

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Just checked CCI website. SV is running at $4.99/50; Velocitor at 9.99/50.

SV is "currently unavailable".

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Yup, prices must've just jumped over the last few days - Blazers went up too. Oh well, t'was good while it lasted - I loaded up pretty heavy but I probably would've bought even more if I'd known a price increase was coming. I naively was hoping the supply was coming back and that the demand might be levelling off a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom